Sign in to follow this  
QUAZIMOFO

Cowards abound!

Why is everyone in this game such cowards? OK sorry to generalize if this does not pertain to you but 99% of my encounters with people are either A) snipers trying to shoot me from 800 meters out, or B) combat loggers.

I FINALLY encountered someone off the coast. AMAZING! I was passing through Koslovka on my way south from the NWAF (I was there by my lonesome on a 40 person server I might add) and started looting some houses in hopes to find some extra food and water, can openers etc to pass on to fresh spawns on the coast. I like to fill yellow protector cases with food water etc as care packages for freshies. ANYWAY.... Some dude logs in inside a room just as I opened the door to the house. He has a chest holster and a .45. I tell him to put his hands up. He complies, then vanishes. Fuck dude I was gonna help you out!

Then I head farther south and find myself at Bolota. OK, fine, maybe the MP shack has some loot. Ive been looking for a new combat vest since the one I had was damaged. Some dude with a mosin runs by and doesnt see me. I call out stop or I will shoot. He pulls out his rifle of doom and shoots where he thought I was. Missed by a mile. I light him up until he drops. Everything he has is ruined so I leave his corpse.

Heading into the jail I find another corpse, everything ruined. I assume this is the work of the mosin guy. On the bench beside the stairs I find my pristine camo assault vest. Awesomesauce! Thats all I needed. Time to leave. As I walk out of the MP shack (jail, prison, call it what you will) some dude starts shooting at me with an M4, from what seemed to be from the moon! REALLY? Dont be such a coward. Come closer. Dont try to light me up from 500m away with an m4. So I simply slip in behind the jail, through the fence and start circling around him to the west. Ive had this character for sometime and have been playing rather haphazardly, as dying and spawning anew would be refreshing, but I'm not going out without a fight. So I tuck my head between my legs, kiss my ass goodbye and run towards the barracks as the shots were coming from across the airfield. Shots are still ringing out but I think he is still taking pot-shots at the jail.

I see him through my ACOG hiding in a bush. His red cap and clown mask gives him away. I move in closer slowly and quietly until Im about 200m away. I fire a couple rounds at his noggin but it appears I just winged him. I hear him moan in pain and then POOF! he vanishes as if he had that shit macroed.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING COWARDS IN THIS GAME???

Edited by QUAZIMOFO

I flanked this guy on sniper hill in Elektro last night came up behind him started punching him and poof he Harry Houdini'd me.

• Like 1

Snipers are...snipers.

Combat loggers are shit.

Actually they are the peanuts in the shit.

To be honest, they are that stringy substance that overlaps the type of shit you take after a lot of Mexican food and a few beers + a margarita or 3.

• Like 1

Should've fired more bullets i guess. and obviously they weren't aimed at his heard or he would have died :/