Sign in to follow this  
the_daddy2009

Rabbits

Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are eight different genera in the family classified as rabbits, including the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), cottontail rabbits (genus Sylvilagus; 13 species), and the Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi, an endangered species on Amami Ōshima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit, and these, along with pikas and hares, make up the order Lagomorpha. The male is called a buck and the female is a doe; a young rabbit is a kitten or kit.  ^_^

675px-Rabbit_in_montana.jpg

Edited by Ankhenaten
  • Like 7

They also snarl like zombies ;)

And are immortal. I whacked one in the head with a fireaxe(looooong and many times) and it just stared in to my eyes

• Like 1

The male is called a buck and the female is a doe; a young rabbit is a kitten or kit. 

Did not know that, also whoever decided on those names must have just said "f**k it, it's friday, lets go home early" Edited by Window Licker
  • Like 1

thay can´t be killed for some reason

thay can´t be killed for some reason

its because the sauce is strong in them.

• Like 1

We hunted one and wasted...i dont know, like 20 mosin shots and a lot of shotgun shells as well...but it was fun - even if we couldn't kill it.

And you should eat rabbit in a (red) wine and garlic sauce. So Dean, how can I find garlic? And wheres the wine? (And no smart jokes about whine inserting here ;)) Or since its cherno, where's the vodka?