Sign in to follow this  
dinocrisi5

It Happened Again :(

I come log in to play and it seems I am at the starting point again with new character items. Makes me sad cause I finally got my M4 finally with tons of bullets for it before the last logout. No one killed me (or was in the area even) not even zombies could reach me cause I was in second floor in a building.. 

I'm just a sad panda :(.

Welcome to Alpha. Better buckle up because your only skimming the first thin layer of bullshit ways to lose everything in this game. Gearing up again is easier than you think and is really fun plus DayZ is all about learning. Hang in there bro.

• Like 3

And it'll keep happening, if not from planned wipes then from glitches.  NEVER get attached to your gear.

• Like 1

NEVER get attached to your gear.

This right here is rule 1 through 5. No doubt about it. I spent 2 days searching for a Long Range Scope to only have my character reset because I went onto a private server. These are the breaks kid.

I'll miss my magnum :( killed the zombies this entire time. I know its easy find at the airfield I was at but still...i'll miss that sucker :(. Killed my first player with it at the airfield even. Person was charging at me with an axe.

Funny part is though aftrer I fired my first shot he turn around quite fast and tried to get away lol.

Edited by dinocrisi5

This right here is rule 1 through 5. No doubt about it. I spent 2 days searching for a Long Range Scope to only have my character reset because I went onto a private server. These are the breaks kid.

Don't trust this guy, his location shows he cannot be trusted.

• Like 1

Hmmm.... I see what you did there!

I come log in to play and it seems I am at the starting point again with new character items. Makes me sad cause I finally got my M4 finally with tons of bullets for it before the last logout. No one killed me (or was in the area even) not even zombies could reach me cause I was in second floor in a building.. 

Having had that happen to me when I was on the second floor of a building as well, I make it a general rule now to never log out in buildings at all. Knock on Wood, Has not happened to me since.

Well it happen again (twice in 1 hour). Server was doing its this so it kicked everyone. When I logged in to same server. Back to spawn point agian with new character gear. I just made it to the airfield (along the wall almost) again :( This time I wasn't in a building and playing solo on the server as well.

Actually I have yet to fuck anyone over in the game. Maybe someday if we play online I can change that. ;)

Well it happen again (twice in 1 hour). Server was doing its this so it kicked everyone. When I logged in to same server. Back to spawn point agian with new character gear. I just made it to the airfield (along the wall almost) again :( This time I wasn't in a building and playing solo on the server as well.

I'd pack it in for the night & hit the shores tomorrow. If you play this game with emotional distress turned up to max it will most likely get you killed.

If you're a sad panda now, just wait until we upload the vid of what we did to your character on that second floor...(shivers)

Have you tried playing other servers? Maybe server doesn't connect properly to hive?

Ive found, that sticking to one server, you know works perfectly, removes this problem completely :)
So my advice would be: Dont jump around the servers, especially when some of them still arent connected to the HIVE.

Ive yet to loose my char, on either regular or hardcore HIVE :)

I spent 2 days searching for a Long Range Scope to only have my character reset because I went onto a private server.

Hmm, private server? No you didnt mate, theres no such thing in the game yet :)

Ive found, that sticking to one server, you know works perfectly, removes this problem completely :)

So my advice would be: Dont jump around the servers, especially when some of them still arent connected to the HIVE.

Ive yet to loose my char, on either regular or hardcore HIVE :)

Hmm, private server? No you didnt mate, theres no such thing in the game yet :)

Maybe white listed server then? I'm completely clueless