Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

So Being Healthy Saved My Life Once

Was in the other room from my computer talking with my grandpa because hes 89 years old and its more important than a game sometimes. Come back from talking with him and i have my character crouched pretty fare outside of the outside of this coastal town just chilling. I than see a zombie literally beating the the shit out of me and by the time i rush to my computer i get knocked out, Im like "OMG WTF?!!" Cause there were no zombies at the time and this thing must have agroed from REALLY fare. I than attempt to get up AGAIN but i get knocked out by the zombie and am thinking "Well this is it better reroll my character." Suddenly i get up for a third time and im like panicking but at the same time happy. Manage to avoid the zombies swing at me and kite it safely within a good distance before turning around and blowing it away with my mosin. I than REALIZE it was because i was Healthy and still healing that REALLY saved my ass. I will never ever think that this skill is not useful for awesome reasons like that. Made for a good story anyways. I even went back from full haze mode to crystal clear again.

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 2

Yep it sure is useful, as soon as i spawn i try to look for the nearest water source and collect food on the way just so i can get back that good ol' healthy status. 

Yep it sure is useful, as soon as i spawn i try to look for the nearest water source and collect food on the way just so i can get back that good ol' healthy status. 

Yeah and you seem to not bleed easy when your healthier as well.

Being healthy has saved me way more than once. You can take more shots in battle if you are healthy. Not only can you take more shots, but you can heal from those shots rapidly as well, especially if you bandage early. Last night I got shot by a mosin, a magnum, and an M4 in a 5 minute peroid. Each shot came from a different player. Each died to my axe :D  Stay healthy, stay happy, stay alive. 

Edited by Solopopo

Being health has saved me way more than once. You can take more shots in battle if you are healthy. Not only can you take more shots, but you can heal from those shots rapidly as well, especially if you bandage early. Last night I got shot by a mosin, a magnum, and an M4 in a 5 minute peroid. Each shot game from a different player. Each died to my axe :D  Stay healthy, stay happy, stay alive. 

Yes! My friend accidentally hit me with 1-2 rounds from an M4 point blank as he was alt-tabbing back into his game. I was healthy, bandaged/cleaned wounds, and I was back to normal in minutes.

• Like 1

I have survived 2 Sawed-Off Shotgun, 1 Magnum, and 2 FNX-45 shots....all because I was healthy. :)