Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

Anyone Crafted The New Backpack Yet?

Hi.

It blends a lot better than the mountain pack :D

Best thing about it is that it doesn't interfere with 1PP at all.

Regards.

• Like 1

It's pretty low key as far as being camouflaged goes. I didn't make one yet, but I saw a fellow sporting one. I tried asking him how many slots it had, but his companion grew jealous and shot me in the back with a shotgun after realizing I had an m4 on my back. Last time I stop a couple on a nature walk. You can take that to the bank!

Hi.

It blends a lot better than the mountain pack :D

Best thing about it is that it doesn't interfere with 1PP at all.

Regards.

I only saw the video. Are the slots fixed? I didn't see all 5x5 little boxes. I saw some 1x2 boxes in the back pack. 

Hello again.

I didn't see the video, and have only made the 12 slot version. There weren't any problems with that one at all. I've been meaning to make the big version on the hardcore character, but for some reason been having a helluva time finding the burlap sack. I used to find them EVERYWHERE lol.

Regards.

• Like 1

I have one on my regular character. If you're not a pack rat, it's an awesome backpack to have.

Been trying to find the parts on my hardcore character as well, but the game has decided to mess with my head... Last life I found everything but the rope, think I looked 3-4 days for it. Then I died, and as a fresh spawn found two ropes in the first warehouse I went to. But knowing my luck, now I can't find any wooden sticks, been looking for two days and have come up empty.  :wacko:

Edited by Badass Preacher

I have one on my regular character. If you're not a pack rat, it's an awesome backpack to have.

Been trying to find the parts on my hardcore character as well, but the game has decided to mess with my head... Last life I found everything but the rope, think I looked 3-4 days for it. Then I died, and as a fresh spawn found two ropes in the first warehouse I went to. But knowing my luck, now I can't find any wooden sticks, been looking for two days and have come up empty.  :wacko:

I believe you can make a 12 slot one with just burlap and rope. Adding the sticks makes it 20 slots.

I believe you can make a 12 slot one with just burlap and rope. Adding the sticks makes it 20 slots.

I know. But even though I'm pretty prudent when it comes to inventory management, I still need more than 12 slots from my backpack  :)

Edited by Badass Preacher

I know. But even though I'm pretty prudent when it comes to inventory management, I still need more than 12 slots from my backpack  :)

12 slots is overkill mode, don't you like a challenge? :D

considering my inventory management, that would be my preferred crafting solution:

KjA2FLz.jpg

• Like 5

there is 20 slots when it's fully crafted with rope,burlapsack and sticks :)

ops double post sory dont know how to delete it.

Edited by qrille

I made the 12 slot bag with a burlap sac and rope. Just drag 'n' drop the rope on the sac. Then drag the new bag on the sticks to make the 20 slot bag.

It looks okay, but my military gear needs to go. It'll be a fun challenge trying to get by with a minimally sized backpack and the fewer pockets from not using military gear anymore. :3