Combatshades (DayZ)

Oldschool Dayz Server!

There is a DayZ !!!MOD!!! server that I think deserves a few more players. The server has a nice balanced community of Bandits and Heroes and also players that are new to the game. I just think that the server could do with a few more players to bring more action to the game. It is fully vanilla but it has 2 barracks at the North East Airfield. To join the server you have to downgrade your dayz to version 1.7.2.6. I hope to see more player traffic on here soon.

IP - 85.190.160.62:2302

The timezone is GMT +1

Thanks  :)

Edited by Combatshades

There is a DayZ !!!MOD!!! server that I think deserves a few more players. The server has a nice balanced community of Bandits and Heroes and also players that are new to the game. I just think that the server could do with a few more players to bring more action to the game. Thanks :)

So... Are we supposed to find this mythical server ourselves? Will there be a series of clues, each more fiendishly clever than the last?

Why don't you give some details, like the server IP for example? Server name? Is it 1st/3rd or 1st person only? What is the timezone? Has it been modified, or is it vanilla?

People will need to know these things, otherwise I'm afraid your post will be for naught.