Sign in to follow this  
Munchermanjz

Stomach update?

So I saw that in the most recent patch (the one that added shotguns) that stomach balancing happened. Does anyone know exactly what was changed? was it the maximum energy level being raised/lowered, the max water level? just curious if anyone knows details.

So far all I have noticed for sure is that it seems to take a little longer for a new spawn to get hungry...

It seems that you get hungry less and that water/food effect the stomach together now. At least to my knowledge, I could be wrong. But lately when eating when I am maxed out on drink, I just throw up. xD

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Well you dont have to eat nearly as much.  Drink is lowered a lil bit.  But before the patch you had to eat crazy amounts of food to get healthy status.  Now its nearly half as much and healthy status is easily achieved.

• Like 2

It seems that you get hungry less and that water/food effect the stomach together now. At least to my knowledge, I could be wrong. But lately when eating when I am maxed out on drink, I just throw up. xD

Well if your stomach is full, your stomach is full. It can be food, water, or both.

Maybe the size of the stomach decreased, right after the patch I got several stomach warnings, when I logged in. I also noticed that you now get a yellow stomach warning in your inventory, when you get your first stomach is full warning in the text box.