Sign in to follow this  
intensity (DayZ)

So, Dog companions are still in or what?

Just wondering  whatever happened to the idea when it was introduced into the mod and we even had a movie with rocket commenting about how engaging and cool it's gonna be.

5r5e.jpg

• Like 4

My dog drives me nuts.  And he's a terrible shot.

I'll pass, for now.  

I would LOVE to see dogs in this game...BUT they would have to do it right and make them extremely hard to get. I don't want to see everyone running around with a dog.

1. Acquiring one as a pet should be the hardest and most rare thing in the game.

2. Packs of wild dogs running around..maybe every once in a while one will have puppies and you can steal one to raise and train.

3. Its gonna be a long LONG time before we see anything like this but man that would be cool!

idk just some cool ideas! I always wanted my own zombie hunting dog!

if dog gets added... = cod ghosts

stupid dog is gunna run out at you from mid air and hes gunna kill yours ass in 1 bite

I think that itd be pretty cool, but only if it was a thing where they could like smell things out, or could "attack" and pull someone down, ya know?

If they are like how they were in the mod, yes. If they are just like COD version or some weird kids dream version....NO.

Personally, i don't want to see dogs implemented. My mouth is more than enough to feed  :D

Personally, i don't want to see dogs implemented. My mouth is more than enough to feed  :D

Very good point. but once cannabalism is added..... that shouldnt be a problem, haha. also, when the hell where they in the mod??? i never saw them!

Very good point. but once cannabalism is added..... that shouldnt be a problem, haha. also, when the hell where they in the mod??? i never saw them!

I object. Cannabalism should not be added. We don't need negative publicity. 

Canabalism isn't confirmed bro.  Tbh I hope it isn't because it would make PvP easier by allowing douches to feed on their victims without having to scavenge for food.  No way, I don't believe canabalism as other things, like crafting drugs or alcohol, would make any sense in DayZ.

On the other hand, Dogs would be neat but I don't see how they would fit into the world properly.

Edited by Lidskjalf

My dog drives me nuts.  And he's a terrible shot.

I'll pass, for now.  

I throw a grenade and the B*tch brings it back! WTF!

I'll pass, for now, also.