Sign in to follow this  
wild_man

paintings in chernarus

some house the people who living put some nice picture for decorate

for me best one is funny scotch guys with dress and lee enfield running across field ;)

they looking very happy :D

PNZzziw.jpg

I find some more also but I looking only 10 minute in one small town

I wonder who painting this? :huh:

they are famous or what?

maybe they alive but don't realise they make contribute to dayz experience :|

VmpUXtc.jpg

ULvpGY0.jpg

W0Vzoyw.jpg

0AQKVIC.jpg

4SxOoJ7.jpg

eUp5Z8R.jpg

M2wed7e.jpg

H7TyK3w.jpg

bzmLtSA.jpg

bL8W0Tw.jpg

post here if you finding new ones I missing :thumbsup: :)

also what is your favourite and maybe you want to see real life painting in chernarus house

example Edvard munch scream in small yellow house

TEw7evz.png

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

How bored were you tonight? Like, seriously?

But anyway - the first picture - that's the backstory of how MustyGaming and the brotherhood of the stache was founded. It all started back in 1823, when the scots were fighting for their right to have a moustache, if they wanted to. It wasn't allowed back then and was called the "Scotstache Regulations". But then in the big war of 1823 to 2013 they were fighting for their rights.

They finally won and they have done good doing so. It ended the big oppression of 1794 and did good deeds for mankind.

Oh, and those pictures? They were drawn by the freedomfighters of stacheland while they were on vacation in Chernarus and hung them up there, because they couldn't take them home. Drawings are banned in stacheland.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

But anyway - the first picture - that's the backstory of how MustyGaming and the brotherhood of the stache was founded. It all started back in 1823, when the scots were fighting for their right to have a moustache, if they wanted to. It wasn't allowed back then and was called the "Scotstache Regulations". But then in the big war of 1823 to 2013 they were fighting for their rights.

They finally won and they have done good doing so. It ended the big oppression of 1794 and did good deeds for mankind.

Oh, and those pictures? They were drawn by the freedomfighters of stacheland while they were on vacation in Chernarus and hung them up there, because they couldn't take them home. Drawings are banned in stacheland.

My ancestors did me proud..... 

• Like 1

Sir, that was a great story,

And shall be passed down from generation to generation, only to be shared in times of uncertainty 

You keep surprising me, KoS.

No, really :D

When I first saw you and some posts I thought you were like, "one of those" (as the name implies).

But damn, despite that you like KOS you seem to have some more depth than most KOSers apparently. Or you are just bored :D