Inception.

Killing on sight: Possible solution

Mmm, yes, I have to agree.

Your mentality is absolutely spectacular. A man after my own heart.

Make everyone who shoots on sight be given a permanent bed cloth, aftershave and a flare! Absolutely spectacular!

This is revolutionary.

Mmm, yes, I have to agree.

Your mentality is absolutely spectacular. A man after my own heart.

Make everyone who shoots on sight be given a permanent bed cloth, aftershave and a flare! Absolutely spectacular!

This is revolutionary.

y is there only 1 reply when there r 2 replies wtf

Edited by Mouselegs

Possible solution is also to fire back, before you get killed. You got shot again?

There isn't a solution needed because killing on sight isn't a problem. if care bears wanna hold hands and sing songs they are getting bucked. End of story

There isn't a solution needed because killing on sight isn't a problem. if care bears wanna hold hands and sing songs they are getting bucked. End of story

People always post some shit about carebears and loving and an end to war, and to you I say go away and die.

• Like 1

Go play CoD if the only thing you want is to pvp.

More than half the players of this game grew up deathmatching in small arenas. Did we honestly expect them to react any differently to seeing a human shaped target? They're animals that need to be put back in their cage.

• Like 1

I don't understand what you are trying to find a solution for. What's wrong with "killing on sight"..? I don't want to be peoples friends when I see them most of the time.

I don't understand what you are trying to find a solution for. What's wrong with "killing on sight"..? I don't want to be peoples friends when I see them most of the time.

That is the most true thing you've ever pointed out, even about my personality, that makes me think over my excessive hate for KOS.

I dislike everyone I do not know, and make fun of them as much as I want, and would rather never become any of their friends, or have to meet them, or see them. But I suppose that kind of matches how if I see a player, I avoid them.