sacrdandprofne

Random Encounters

Was a fresh spawn, decided to try out a full 40-person server.

1) Talking to another fresh spawn. Suddenly, a black male character runs in and yells "WUT UP, N****S!"

2) Random guy as a female character running down the road at me yelling "I COME IN PEEEEACE!"

I love this game.

• Like 4

I threatened a guy with my FNX yesterday. He locked himself in a room and refused to come out until I removed my "Pew-pew-thing".

I love this game.

• Like 3

I threatened a guy with my FNX yesterday. He locked himself in a room and refused to come out until I removed my "Pew-pew-thing".

I love this game.

Was in small group of people the other day when we came across a fresh spawn. After a few moment of chatting I held up my fireaxe (spacebar) and asked him to pick an end... He slowly back pedalled away, before turning and sprinting of into the distance shouting, "No, no, no, no, no, no." into direct chat.

I love this game.

Well there was this one time I met a guy and he- 

QXtkD.jpg

I love this game.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 3

I like to hide in trees/bushes and jump out to scare Bambi's, taking their pants and letting them go while I scream at them and chase them away.

I love this game.

today i was running down the coast toward rift when i hear some noise behind me

i looked back and saw an unarmed dude who sounded like he was speaking chinese

he then turned on gangnam style and we both wiggled and danced to our hearts content

i love this game

So I was running into elektro , when I meet up with Candle Jack

I love this ga-

Edited by Deity

i saw a guy run into the church in electro, i had a gun and he only had a axe, i said come out and i won´t shoot.

he crawled out saying "im a snake you can´t see me"

i LOVE this game

• Like 2

NO PANTS IN ELECTRO

i love this game

NO PANTS IN ELECTRO

i love this game

I think that'll be the new "Are there any friendlies in Cherno" :)

I kill spawn campers/defend bambis that arent psycho in exchange for their shoes. Of course, if they refuse, they eat some lead, but most are either confused, or find it really funny. Especially since foot damage doesnt seem to be implemented. Also..I dont wear shoes...so why should anyone else?

Near a town. Friend was unconscious. Was about to leave him in search of a med kit, when "hey, you guys ok?"

Guy shows up, causes no trouble, give us a saline drip, we point him to water, we exchange steam names, we part ways with a new recruit to our group.

I love this game.

Had an exciting encounter today on a hardcore server. Thought I'd share it with you. :)

Situation: Prison Siege

Place: North East Airfield

Description:

I was at NEAF with couple of friends with intention of finding a proper backpack, when we notice a player running towards the eastmost prison. The place being "what it is" our sniper isn't exactly in the mood for asking questions and takes a hasty shot -> miss. The player gets inside the prison. I get closer with a friend who has mosin with PU scope while I am wielding M4 with red dot scope. The sniper stays far to provide cover if necessary.

When we get inside the prison the player isn't at first anywhere to be seen. The question in our heads is if he is upstairs or did he just log off since there was plenty of time for that. I go to upstairs, not a single soul. While coming down my friend moves towards the windowed room downstairs when there is sudden burst of gunfire, "he is downstairs in the room!" my friend shouts and runs away from the danger. Here we are holding weapons towards the door when I hear a bit "frightened" voice of who would seem to be grown man (not sure since didn't hear so good) shouting "ok, don't shoot". A momentary silence falls, which breaks as I shout to him "Put your weapon down and walk slowly out of the room." "We will not shoot and you can leave". Seconds pass as we wait and then the man shouts back something to us. Can't hear exact words but it would seem he is going to comply. I am glad. Though I can appreciate some PVP action, I am not willing to shoot someone who doesn't share the sentiment. Perhaps he is just a new player looking for nice gear or likes to enjoy other aspects of the game.

As we wait for him to get out a sudden mosin shot breaks the silence. Our sniper radioes to us: "There is another sniper somewhere in the hills. don't know where he is". Though the shot seemed to come from far, I still shout to the man inside the room just to be sure "Did you shoot?". No response. As seconds turn to minutes, I still try to get contact to the player inside with no luck. I decide to check what has happened and rush across the doorway to the other side. While passing the doorway I can see the player lying dead in the middle of floor. He has a red big backpack, a baseball cap on his head and M4 on his back. It would seem he was going to comply with our orders and come out peacefully, while the sniper in the hills shot him in the back. As we get a confirmation of his fate, we realise that we are trapped. There is at least one sniper plus who knows how many other players laying siege to the prison. The hunter has become the hunted.

As me and my friend take positions to defend the prison our sniper tries to find where the sniper shot came from. No luck. There are few more shots towards the prison but the sniper can't hit us. They must move in closer to try and get us. As my friend is in position covering the door, the door suddenly opens and an M4 fire cuts my friend down. I am alone now in the staircase, keeping my M4 aimed towards the hall while pondering whether I should go closer and peek or just wait. As I finally move a bit closer down, I see movement. The man who shot my friend is inside and I open fire on him. He tries to shoot back and retreat but misses, I move forward and shoot another burst of bullets. The attacker is down. I close the doors, get a hunter backpack from him and then hold position, since I don't know how many of them are out there.

Luckily the friend who died spawned nearby and manages to get quite fast back to the spot. He doesn't see anyone at the doors and decides to make a run for it inside and succeeds. We get to him an M4 from the attacker and wait as our sniper tries to find "the killer". I shoot a few times out the windows, which is almost instantaneously responded by shots of M4 and SKS just outside the prison. As we take positions at the door waiting for the rest of the attackers come in, suddenly a sniper glitches inside with mosin and shoots my friend. Luckily I am again saved and able to shoot two bursts to the sniper and she seems to be down. She disappears and then I hear something which sounds like using a bandage. I am thinking "she can't be let get away using tricks like that" and rush out of the door and circle the building. The sniper is nowhere to be found, so I presume she died. Now that I think of it perhaps she might have been also stuck inside the building.

Since the sniper and her presumed cohorts are down, I see this as my opportunity to leave the area. As I run away to the southern forest I look back and see another dead player on the side of the prison. I realise that the earlier M4 and SKS fire wasn't meant for me, there was another showdown just outside when we held position. As I run towards the treeline a zombie attacks me, but I dispatch it easily with my M4. I run a long time until I reach safe enough position and set my camp there. Then I log out.

That was my story, if anyone had the patience to read it through I hope you liked it. :)

In the unlikely event anyone recognizes themselves from the description, it was a pleasure playing with you. Too bad the guy in the room got killed, would have liked to see him get away unscathed.

Edited by Law Guy