Sign in to follow this  
UnicornDroppings

trouble finding knives, axes, (anything that can open cans)

ever since the newest patch, I've had a much harder time finding things that can open food.  Have you guys had this problem as well?

Items in general have become a bit harder to come by. Personally I haven't had a problem finding something to open cans with tho.

(The hacksaw spawns in almost every single office-building. It too can be used to open cans)

Edited by Redwolf

I agree that spawn rates of loot, and some items in particular, have changed but I have not had any issues. Normally I use a kitchen knife or screwdriver until I find a can opener (I've also used my axe when/if I have one).

Except for 1 spawn, I've been finding fire axes pretty regularly still.  Found a few knives.  But screwdrivers haven't been popping up as much.

It took me ages to find a can opener, compared to pre-114557. Didn't have a problem finding an axe though.

Newbies will need an external map because unless  you know where the wells are, you're knackered.

Join server : All houses looted - Don't know where wells are, better hop server. Maybe sinks in houses should give water too.

Edited by Trigger Hippy

I found plenty screw drivers and hacksaws until I got my hands on the opener. Items here are like cars in GTA. When you finally find a rare item it spawns everywhere after that.