rydekk

The CCSD (Chernarian Creepy Stuff Department) Needs investigators for the Radio transmission mystery.

The Morse code translates to: We are no longer alive STOP This message will play every hour if operators are no longer responsive STOPMESSAGE Unable to quarantine subject change STOPMESSAGE This is followed by a roar, which is believed to be a zombie.

There are 1 set of Cords that don't link up to any deer stand either. 023/107, someone needs to check this out and have a radio/walkie talkie handy. 

Hm, I'll definitely have to check some of these out tomorrow.

EDIT: 023 107 Has a different kind of stand, its one of those green metal ones from the military compounds. Definitely worth checking out.

Edited by Pandema

Hm, I'll definitely have to check some of these out tomorrow.

EDIT: 023 107 Has a different kind of stand, its one of those green metal ones from the military compounds. Definitely worth checking out.

Report back for debrief when done sir! I need this documentation.

Also, does someone know morsecode? Perhaps the transmission in electro has hidden morse in it.

Where do walkie talkies spawn usually?

Not sure if I still have mine, and since I've got one hell of a trek in front of me might be able to pick one up on the way.

Where do walkie talkies spawn usually?

Not sure if I still have mine, and since I've got one hell of a trek in front of me might be able to pick one up on the way.

Ive seen a bunch in firestations

I can join. As I said, I have 2 radios, can speak russian, and record gameplays in HD.

• Like 2

Just noticed something. There are 3 other green stands in the vicinity of Zeleno.

024 102 Just west of the military area

033 102 Just north of Drozhino in the treeline

023 096 North of Zeleno in a small patch of forest

• Like 2

Just noticed something. There are 3 other green stands in the vicinity of Zeleno.

024 102 Just west of the military area

033 102 Just north of Drozhino in the treeline

023 096 North of Zeleno in a small patch of forest

Interesting.

Added to the file!

Currently in NWAF, will check coords as able.

Good scouting! And stay alive!!!

Goin to bed now!

Please keep this thread bumped. This is an community efford to reveal the story and purpose of these messages!

Still playing in elecktro in "DayZ Night Bitch" when I logged out guys if you're looking for a starting point. 

Was killed at the electro power plant fire station while trying to investigate the "electro signal"

Ran through and around all of electro twice, and detected no radio signals before being killed by a probable gamma exploiter (PROBABLE, not 100%).

This was at nighttime.