Banana_Duck

when fresh spawns attack! (funny as hell)

Good Day to you...

I present to you possibly one of the funny moments i've experienced in DayZ (trust me you'll like this)

check it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQwPDkye8rQ Or read on to see what happens in brief. 

My day started as usual, go naked and run around and see what happens....but it seems that whenever I do that...the most unexpected game always follows!  

what happened? (in brief)

I spawned and met two players, one of them armed and very sure of his abilities in the world of DayZ

tumblr_n00owpTWOB1shtuf5o1_500.png

He had a bossy and cocky attitude about him, me being me, I sat back and waited to see where this would go.

After a while, they told me to leave, I wasn't having any of that.

A player appeared "captain persistence"  from the woods and began to harass this guy, not fearful of death ( he earned my admiration)

I remained quiet once again....

tumblr_n00okxn6sD1shtuf5o2_1280.png

THEN shit turned very bad for him....very fast

tumblr_n00okxn6sD1shtuf5o1_1280.png

tumblr_n00okxn6sD1shtuf5o5_1280.png

tumblr_n00okxn6sD1shtuf5o4_1280.png

Out of nowhere, a small peasant army was formed! we chased this guy for ages! he bitched and cried and offered to help us. He should learn not to fuck about, annoy or hold up players who have nothing!

My adventure carried on....have a look to find out what happened! 

The tubes of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQwPDkye8rQ

I had so much fun in this game, take a look to see what happens! I value your feedback on youtube, and a sub will make you my friend forever.

GOOD DAY

Edited by Mr duke
  • Like 7

I enjoyed that video.

Definitely worth a subscription, hopefully you'll be releasing more content in the future. 

Interesting, but he actually didn't do much wrong.

He felt threatened because he was outnumbered and the 'new-spawn' was really aggressive.

Obviously as things turned out, he was right to feel that way.

Good video haha. I'm just wondering how is that one fresh spawn keep on punching while sprinting? Does anyone know how?

Good video haha. I'm just wondering how is that one fresh spawn keep on punching while sprinting? Does anyone know how?

I tried today and it seems you need to click punch and release sprint/turbo, at the same time.

I couldn't get to do it as well as him though! 

Need more videos with you as Golum lol.

I might try,did you mean golem "styled" survival? Surviving of powdered milk? Because my throat hurts after a while doing the voice with real effort, guess I need some raw fish for the oils!

Interesting, but he actually didn't do much wrong.

He felt threatened because he was outnumbered and the 'new-spawn' was really aggressive.

Obviously as things turned out, he was right to feel that way.

he could have easily avoided the situation by not using roads, stopping fresh spawns ect. But yeah, the lynching was a bit uncalled for, but it was too funny to resist!

epic mate he may not have deserved the beating perhaps but it was to funny and he chose to hang around he should have left much MUCH sooner...

• Like 1