Sign in to follow this  
rydekk

To the ones saying guns and ammo are impossible to find.

I just logged in just to make the pictures. then logged off again. Wiseass

And I repeat you are doing it wrong. Wiseass.

Keep yourself stuffed, I haven't had a hungry charecter that wasn't a fresh spawn since the first time I got lost in the woods at night for 3 hours.

Edited by Franchi

I have to disagree, most of these buildings i looted had so much loot i could have NOT been left by others. ammo boxes full of ammo, 3-5 pistols in the same building with full magazines. These were ofcourse in Mb's but they weren't looted. Most of the doors were closed except for the MB in stary and in NWAF... Pavlovo had enormous amounts of loot for me to take.

But i have to agree, stick West.

I don't like going to the coast anymore. It's easy to navigate, but it's hard to find any proper loot in them.

Backpacks, Ammo boxes, and Protective Cases, never spawn with loot in them. Medi-kits always spawn with the same 6 items in them. Guns never spawn with ammo inside of them. Guns never spawn with scopes/silencers. The M4 starts with a Carry handle, plastic handgrip, and OE buttstock.. If it does not have these 3 attachments or it has additional attachments, it has been tampered with and left there by someone else. Mosins never spawn with attachments, nor do FNX's.. Magazines and Speed-Loaders always spawn with the maximum number of ammo in them (30/30, for example.) So far as I can tell, all guns spawn in "pristine" condition, but attachments on the M4 spawn with a random condition assigned to them (from Badly Damaged to Pristine, never Ruined.)

The doors to most houses always start closed. MOST gates start closed, but not all.. Barracks doors both inside and out spawn closed, except for the hallway door dividing the entryway (where the showers are) to the rest of the barracks (where the cots are). Police Station/Jail/HQ (whatever you call them) doors are all always closed upon spawn, including interior doors. ATC towers always have 1 door (left if you are looking at it) open, and the other closed.. Fire Houses spawn with the back door open, and 1 of the far left doors open.

These are the facts. Just so you know...

Edited by Etherimp

Backpacks, Ammo boxes, and Protective Cases, never spawn with loot in them. Medi-kits always spawn with the same 6 items in them. Guns never spawn with ammo inside of them. Guns never spawn with scopes/silencers. The M4 starts with a Carry handle, plastic handgrip, and OE buttstock.. If it does not have these 3 attachments or it has additional attachments, it has been tampered with and left there by someone else. Mosins never spawn with attachments, nor do FNX's.. Magazines and Speed-Loaders always spawn with the maximum number of ammo in them (30/30, for example.) So far as I can tell, all guns spawn in "pristine" condition, but attachments on the M4 spawn with a random condition assigned to them (from Badly Damaged to Pristine, never Ruined.)

The doors to most houses always start closed. MOST gates start closed, but not all.. Barracks doors both inside and out spawn closed, except for the hallway door dividing the entryway (where the showers are) to the rest of the barracks (where the cots are). Police Station/Jail/HQ (whatever you call them) doors are all always closed upon spawn, including interior doors. ATC towers always have 1 door (left if you are looking at it) open, and the other closed.. Fire Houses spawn with the back door open, and 1 of the far left doors open.

These are the facts. Just so you know...

Here's my fact;  I found ammo in ammo boxes, i found an M4 with a silencer and a fully loaded mag attached to it in a closed door. I'm sure, because i have recorded it and i'll soon upload it to prove your wrong.

Soon. Not now, i'm not in the mood to edit stuff out.

End story.

Here's my fact;  I found ammo in ammo boxes, i found an M4 with a silencer and a fully loaded mag attached to it in a closed door. I'm sure, because i have recorded it and i'll soon upload it to prove your wrong.

End story.

Some one more than likely placed the ammo in it. Because all the ones iv found and doors are closed when i enter to have no ammo in them.

The funny thing is that guns are not programmed to spawn with ammo or attachments, and ammo boxes are not coded to spawn with ammo.

People who actually play know exactly what this thread is full of.

The funny thing is that guns are not programmed to spawn with ammo or attachments, and ammo boxes are not coded to spawn with ammo.

People who actually play know exactly what this thread is full of.

Beans. Now i'll soon upload my catchings. then i'll be the one proving you all wrong.

End story.

Ive found more M4's than I care to count (almost entirley in non military areas tthe airstrips scare the hell out of me), enought that my friends all get them as gifts if they are close enough I can cary them in my hands the same goes for mosins, ive had as many asa 4 FNx pistols on my person at any one time. ive found many many amo boxes and protective cases, not once not ever have I found any of them with anything extra in or on them when i wasn't absolutley sure that someone else had dropped them.

Gear does not spawn with atachments on it and containers excepting the first aid kit spawn empty, you found someone elses cast offs, probably somoene who was using that, found a LRS and droped it to use their spare mosin instead, or a server hoper who failed to re-equip the rifle before logging out, happens alot when you startle them, its kinda funny, see someone loading in on the player list while you are in a high value area on a low pop server? Spray a wall with your M4 and watch them log out in record time, can't risk that gear they worked so hard on in a fair fight now can they?

Edited by Franchi

Does anyone have the heart to tell this guy that players can drop loot and close doors? I mean before he goes through all the trouble of uploading some useless video.

I generally close all doors on high-value targets like barracks as I finish because I prefer not to tip people off that I'm in the area, and I also like slowing down anyone else who might be looting in the area by leading them to believe the building is untouched and might hold treasures.

Apparently it works.