Sign in to follow this  
stxoo

Can someone tell me where I am?

The plan was simple. Get to the airfield, and unfortunately (As you can see) that didn't work out that well..

Can someone show me where I am on http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus ? I'd greatly appreciate it. 

I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section as I am fairly new to the forums. Thanks for the help!

Pictures: 

BQQOek6.jpg

TOOr1tb.jpg

aoDPHHA.jpg

Once again, thanks for all the help!  :)

You're close.  Can't say exactly on the map though.  I was there just yesterday.  Head due south and you should be about there.

Hey, you are directly north of the North West airfield. About 2.5km's. . . I was in the same place yesterday! The main road which is close by, runs east to west. If you have a compass, turn South and run, or from your second picture, i'd turn 90 degrees left and start running! \

Maybe eat your apple and have a drink first!

Thanks for all the help everyone! I appreciate it :)  Surprised that so many people were here! 

Edited by stxoo

Looking at the map, there's a water supply to your South West. Go there, then eat all of the food you have, including the rice, and then drink water until full. This should put you into a healing state and start regenerating blood, which will bring some colour back to the world.