Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

So much handgun ammo lying around

I have like 150 rounds of magnum ammo to which I threw away 60 cause I don't even use magnum that much. Good thing though. Makes early game a breeze if you could find a magnum.

I too, seem to have found many boxes of .357. I found three last night and another two today... Guess we're all supposed to get all Rick Grimes on these zombies assess. 

Right now my char is only newly spawn where I ran up to the wrecked ship and than the port north of it.  I have the M4, sawed off shot gun and .45.  Guess what ammo I have only found?  Not a single round for all three guns.  Normally I'm all ways finding way to much shot gun shells.  Oh and I have like 2 box's of .367 right now...go figure.

Ah so you have actually found a shotgun? cool! I have yet to find one. I do need a new mosin now after painting the one I had green and cleaning it with a gun-cleaning kit. It went fron pristine to worn after cleaning and from a 5 shot to a single shot after painting. LOL. I found an M4 and fitted it out with some cool pristine attachments i was saving and put the mosin attachments way in the empty box. I'll use the m4 until I find a new mosin.