Sign in to follow this  
sanzzes

Admin Abuse - Warning charckter reset!!!!!

Hello this late night i want to join exactly this Server:

IP: 84.200.34.69:2502

Player: Heymer(Hoster)

Everytime i join on this Server he kicked me out.

I made a Screenshot and a Video to verify this Admin Abuse.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/486688429906527096/530A81342E7D0E5A418DCC63D7D239190E19575A/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/486688429906520713/6C25278212F8072B990FAFCF8CA2A43085422A91/

And the Youtube Video to prove it:

• Like 5

I hope the he gets what he deserves.

• Like 1

Come to the server in order to annoy him

He even told a lie so people wouldn't join, what a dick.

Yep and charackter is spelled wrong in english xD

the simplest of things would be if op simply rented his/her own server ^^ actually, there are no rules against kicking players. read the rules and stop abusing the admin.

Edited by mssing

the simplest of things would be if op simply rented his/her own server ^^ actually, there are no rules against kicking players. read the rules and stop abusing the admin.

lol there are rules omg!!

And i reported his server to vilayer !

The current rules are here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/

There are no rules against kicking from anything i can see.

Would be added after that.

Vilayer answered to my abuse ticket. 

And they will contact the devs to discuss what they do with this guys.

You are an Admin that would do the same?

Then you are a bad ADMIN.

Yea, I knew they would contact devs, because you basicly create a locked server by kicking people 24/7

YEY 24/7 kicking Players is Like locker the Server With a password

Kicking is definitely not allowed, since there is no private hive yet. Admins can technically just farm on the public hive, which is definitely not intentioned.

The way I see it, if you "spam" the server (no, not THAT. I mean many trying to connect) the admin can't even play because he has to kick people constantly. Good to annoy them before the server goes down :P

• Like 1

Yep Best to annoy him is to how often you can

Few of these servers are automatically kicking player uninvited players, which is the same as passwording the server and which is against the rules. They are doing this so they can pay2win or rent2win, they can farm their own servers without any other players or PvP and then, because their server is connected to the hive, they can switch to another "public" server and use the gear they farmed in safety with great advantage.

If they die and lose their gear, they can simply switch back to their "locked" server, run to a military installation and loot and restart the server over and over again.

That's about as pay to win as it gets.

Few of these servers are automatically kicking player uninvited players, which is the same as passwording the server and which is against the rules. They are doing this so they can pay2win or rent2win, they can farm their own servers without any other players or PvP and then, because their server is connected to the hive, they can switch to another "public" server and use the gear they farmed in safety with great advantage.

If they die and lose their gear, they can simply switch back to their "locked" server, run to a military installation and loot and restart the server over and over again.

That's about as pay to win as it gets.

Exactly !

Look, I'll just throw this out here. Every server gives you their IP and port to connect.

If you don't like the server admin, disable their access to it from your end.

Look, I'll just throw this out here. Every server gives you their IP and port to connect.

If you come across a server that's violating the terms of service, you can easily find another server to play on, but if you have the time and desire, you can also help the community enforce the rules, by reporting the server. If they are reported enough times, maybe they are forced to change their cheating ways or are taken down.

I did not say anything about what I would do... I simply gave you a link to the current rules set by the developers.

What rule is it that you want to have enforced?

Edited by Leadcatcher22

I did not say anything about what I would do... I simply gave you a link to the current rules set by the developers.

What rule is it that you want to have enforced?

Yes but kicking everytime you join is like "lock" a server with a "password" and that is against the rules.

And that must be punished

..i think perhaps vilayer got there record set straight =) by dayz development

Yea, I knew they would contact devs, because you basicly create a locked server by kicking people 24/7

..it is exactly that kind of thinking that led to the ddos against vilayer, putting down my servers... i'm simply pointing out the remarkable coincidence that you happen to just throw it out there ;)

Edited by mssing