Sign in to follow this  
FishGuts4Lunch

New update, loot spawns changed

Mandelorian...

Instead of the airbases try some of the alternetives like the little military camp in the south of the  city of Zelenogorsk with 3 barracks and a jail. Their is also a camp SE of Polovo but that is a bit more risky. It is in a depression and snipers can hide on all sides. It gives me the willies! I only go there on an empty server. 

I try to get near the camp and log off until directly after the server resets. Most servers reset at 12, 4 and 8 (am and pm) What ever you do, don't spawn when the server resets, wait a couple of minutes or you may lose your charactor. you can see the server time in the server list.

Zelenogorsk has plenty of ammo for the A4 with a .357 pistol now and then. Not seen any 45's or A4's tonight, but I did see the occasional grip. Acogs and all other scopes are going to be rare as hen's teeth from now on especially pristine ones. But that's ok, less snipers to worry about! :P In the barracks I found a small scope for a mosin and a damaged acog but nothing else on my wish list. Just north of the camp are 3 garages near the water pump and 6 more across the street up the road. They sometimes spawn kit for the gun but not often. I found a speed loader there along with a pistol and A4 flashlight and a damaged bipod. It's not what it used to be so get used to it.A pristine weapon of any type with full ammo and all the bells and whistles is going to take much searching and mean going head to head with all the other players looking for the same jewels :beans:

Its what ive been saying :) im in the MB south of Zelenogorsk. Like right now and everything is looted ;)

I have a solution for everyone's loot problems:

Servers with night time.

Seriously.

...like I'm not joking. They're gold mines

I only find lots of food and rocket aviators... never be a fresh spawn in this patch. I actually killed my character that hopped back in time for some reason by firing 100 rounds into the air and drinking alcohol tincture. That wasn't a good idea. I joined a server with 5 players, all doors were closed in the 3 villages I looted. On full servers they must be empty.

DeathTAX,

You are of course absolutely right... but people who do that are generally not married. WE married people get the responce "what are you doing on the f***ing computer in the middle of the night??? Get back to bed or sleep on the couch!"

The couch ain't so bad... íts right next to the TV! :lol:

Sutinin,

You know it took me weeks to find a pair or aviators that were pristine? Found a pair last night!

So where have you been finding the shotguns? Do the sawn off shotguns take up less space and can you put them in a backpack? Also, would I be right in assuming that when using the sawn off shotgun you really need pellet ammo? I mean in reality a sawn off shotgun firing slugs would be next to useless! Just a single big wad with no accuracy!

Yes, sawn off takes 2x5 thingies in the backpack. but you can also put it on the back, like a mosin.

So now you can have an additional secondary weapon in the backpack.

I've also found the shotgun on the top-floor in one of the bigger hospitals. there is a long doorway, where some chairs and tables are throwed in like barricades.

but do not load the shotgun with the clips/speedloaders, because then they loose ~70% of the damage.

Load them normally.

Edited by irishroy

Interesting about the speedloaders Roy. Thx!  Does the same apply to the .357 speedloader do you think?