real meatshield

*THIS* is why I KOS.

Before watching the video I was already conjuring up some terrible thing to say about you. :)

Guess I don't have to!

Def wasnt what I was expecting either.

I've had this happen a couple of times now to me as well. They should add beanbag rounds to the shotgun or tranq darts or something so you can knock these fuckers out for a few minutes, then drop a bunch of shit next to their unconcious bodies. That way, you still get to be a hero, and you don't have to worry about some poor schmuck trying to take a pot shot at you. Treat bambi like you'd treat a real wild and unpredictable animal.

• Like 4

Why would the army helmet protect the face from punches?

Who are you, Mohamed Ali? You ever try punching someone directly in the face while they had a helmet on. You'd break your hand before ever contacting flesh. Even standing prone. No way man. You'd have to be Bruce Fn Lee!

Who are you, Mohamed Ali? You ever try punching someone directly in the face while they had a helmet on. You'd break your hand before ever contacting flesh. Even standing prone. No way man. You'd have to be Bruce Fn Lee!

Besides, who in the world gets knocked out by one punch?

Try it though. Have a friend come up behind you and punch you in the back of the head while wearing the helmet. See how fast you go down. (not in real life). 

You do realize that he said, "army helmet" right? AKA the helmet that just covers the top of your head. I don't see why that'd protect your face from punches. You don't need super fighting skills to avoid punching the helmet. I am no amazing martial artist; I have some basic kickboxing and grappling training, but I'd have no problem hitting someone in the face that had a helmet on their head.

Sidenote: Please edit your first post rather than making multiple posts back-to-back.

Edited by solodude23

You do realize that he said, "army helmet" right? AKA the helmet that just covers the top of your head. I don't see why that'd protect your face from punches. You don't need super fighting skills to avoid punching the helmet.

Oh yeas, I do realize that, absolutely. I should have been more specific. Still, what I'm saying is, the helmets are crap. I've totally been knocked out in wearing army helmets-from shots to the back of the head. 

Edited by zor_prime1

Besides, who in the world gets knocked out by one punch?

Everyone.

• Like 1

Everyone.

I'm not everyone! Ha-ha, neither are you, good sir. 

You do realize that he said, "army helmet" right? AKA the helmet that just covers the top of your head. I don't see why that'd protect your face from punches. You don't need super fighting skills to avoid punching the helmet. I am no amazing martial artist; I have some basic kickboxing and grappling training, but I'd have no problem hitting someone in the face that had a helmet on their head.

(Here's your edit) Sidenote: Please edit your butt rather than putting multiple butts back-to-back.

Who are you An FN Forum moderator? I do what I want! 

Edited by zor_prime1

ofcourse i would try to kill geared players as a bambi. why not? i have nothing to lose.

Friends?  Allies?  A person who's stocked and can assist you in stocking up on loot.  Someone to watch your back?  Someone to smoke a bowl with?

I LOL'D SO HARD WHEN I SAW THIS... but again... that was your bad.

Additionally, the knock out zone is a triangular area from the nose to the chin.

Edited by Ziggykong

Even when I'm a freshie, I won't attack another survivor unless provoked. Although I've quite happily beat guys to death with the likes of a fire extinguisher cos they shot at me and missed. If you're gonna go prey on fresh spawns, make sure you don't miss... They have nothing to lose.

I have been alive for about 3 weeks now with my character. Guess how?Stealth and because  I've killed on sight everyone I encountered. Well, not everyone. One or two guys pleaded for their life and I let them go. But I didnt stay on the same spot or the same server after they left. Sometimes I'll give a bambi 5 to 8 seconds of head start before I snipe them. There are also people that are very proficient bandits. If they dont have guns on them and they spot your ambush, they will try and ghost you. Change positions often and servers every half an hour to an hour...Heroes are a dying breed in this alpha

• Like 1

Who are you An FN Forum moderator? I do what I want! 

You'll be the first to realize when I become a moderator. :)

In the meantime, please make an attempt to show that you at least know how a forum works.

I understand how you feel OP. I have tried to interact with bambies before but they just act psychotic, now I just shoot any that come too close.

In retrospect, I realize that the green tshirt guy is not the black tshirt guy that was with red tshirt guy... but in the heat of the moment, I assumed all was good. Never again. You are all gonna die.

Bah, that's the way it goes.  I decided long ago that I'm going to be a good guy no matter what.  I only kill bandits that are actually acting like bandits.  If you are hunting fresh spawns on the coast, I will be coming after you.

• Like 1

you learn pretty quick that a bambi is pretty deadly. and when you go against someone with nothing to lose, well, this sort of shit happens.

AND you brought them in a tight quarter-ed room. lol. that was bound to happen.

i shoot any bambis getting close to me. they should fear you fully decked out- so if they get within 30ft and closing, they are up to something, so they get blasted.

Another person who doesn't understand that having a gun on you in dayZ doesn't mean you are in control. 

• Like 1

And the award for the most retarded post of the year goes to THIS post.

Edited by africanhungergames
  • Like 1

Another person who doesn't understand that having a gun on you in dayZ doesn't mean you are in control. 

He didn't even have his gun in his hand. He only wanted to trade for a battery.