Sign in to follow this  
MakeThemListen

Anybody wish the SA was never released?

This thread title is bad and you should feel bad op!

I love the SA and I am looking forward to following updates and seeing a fantastic finished product. But overall, I love the mod much more and I think I always will. This is not due to one being more "finished" or "playable" than the other, it's more due to the community. This place is thrashed beyond all recognition. The thing that made the mod great was the fact that all the people adopting it early had a similar vision of what the mod was, and enjoyed the fact that it was a somewhat niche player base. Didn't matter if it was KoS arguments or whatever, those were always present, but it was different. It does not feel like that anymore, whatsoever. Now it's several thousand ill-informed newcomers who tend to assume they know what's best for this concept spamming the forums relentlessly about topics that have been beaten to death by the veteran player base, it's getting tiresome. I am not trying to sound like new players cannot give input that is useful, because of course they can and should, I guess all you need to do is flip through the forums and you will see what I mean. 

Couldn't of said it better myself. I wish they just released it when it was finished. It will continue to collect dust in my Steam library. Until then I will continue to have fun with epoch

• Like 1