kellsirishpub1

Dayz is shitty now

I don't like the new servers, idc about day/night but every other server my character is gone and wiped it makes playing this game extremely aggravating. 

Edited by KellsIrishPub

That whipping does sound bad.

• Like 2

I don't like the new servers, idc about day/night but every other server my character is gone and whipped it makes playing this game extremely aggravating. 

Edit: Normally, I would provide a more helpful response but since the thread title is "DayZ is shitty now" and the OP ^^ isn't much better then I'm inclined to simply point out:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 8

Personally I like being whipped, makes me feel like I've done something naughty....

• Like 6

Fuck sake people.  Go the hell away for a while and come back in a couple months.  There are loads of great games on Steam.

Let me say what is stated all too often (but which is appropriate) :  This is an alpha.  It isn't even a beta.  It is in the embryonic stage.  Things will vary between great and suck with wicked abandon.

• Like 1

I don't like the new servers, idc about day/night but every other server my character is gone and whipped it makes playing this game extremely aggravating. 

QQ more. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Cya.

The only thing "shitty now" are these forums.

1 posts...

2 posts...

3 posts...

1 posts...

2 posts...

1 posts...

All pretty much saying the same thing:

7urIpxP.png

• Like 5

I can't say I'm enjoying the influx of new posters who are coming here solely to bitch about the latest patch.

You bought an early alpha, you knew what you were getting into.

• Like 1

I can't say I'm enjoying the influx of new posters who are coming here solely to bitch about the latest patch.

You bought an early alpha, you knew what you were getting into.

Nah they probably don't. Most of them sound like they don't read much. Let alone understand what they are reading.

Your problem is in the first post at the top of announcements.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167343-servers-with-connection-issues-to-central-hive/

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

We arnt hard-asses. We just dont like whiny kids who cant read one sentence and than come and bitch.

Edited by Judopunch

I don't like the new servers, idc about day/night but every other server my character is gone and wiped it makes playing this game extremely aggravating. 

You're an idiot.

I seem to have seen that somewhere.....Can't place it at the moment but, I sure it'll come to me.

to the OP, IT'S ALPHA. Quit playing till they get it to a place place your happy with

I understand you've lost something you cherish, your character, but if you just take a break from the game, and come back thinking positive. It's a fresh start, a new adventure is there for you, don't keep it waiting...

No, this is extremely aggravating...

KarkatMSPFA-4.png

I still don't understand why someone would even attempt this....

I know its alpha, and I understand that, now you all can quit acting like hard-asses LOL 

Yeah except clearly you don't understand or you wouldn't have made this thread. Who's acting like a hardass? That's right, you. But really you are just another whinging 12 yr old.

Sorry to see you go. I hope your next game is everything you deserve.

• Like 1

Let's not start age claiming... I know plenty of 20 somethings and 30 somethings that are the same way.... Unless you weren't referring to actual physical age and something more.... ElaboRaTE?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Let's not start age claiming... I know plenty of 20 somethings and 30 somethings that are the same way.... Unless you weren't referring to actual physical age and something more.... ElaboRaTE?  :rolleyes:

This is true. plenty of 30 yr olds who act like immature teenagers. I mean  I'm 40 something and can be immature as heck. But for me it's about feeling younger again. Well that's my excuse :P

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

This is true. plenty of 30 yr olds who act like immature teenagers. I mean  I'm 40 something and can be immature as heck. But for me it's about feeling younger again. Well that's my excuse :P

Well I'm like... 30 something or another last time I checked my I.D., but, I'm also 7. Ask the guy that fixes my helamet.

• Like 1

Sure he  said  tha t he wanted to be  part of the devel opment process. Sure, he paid money to be part of the develo pment process. Sure, the application that he downloaded was clearly marked as "in development".  But can you really blame him for cloning every other idiotic "gee, this alpha is alpha-ish" thread?

Oh yeah... you can.

I don't want to be part of alpha, so I'm not. I'll gladly pay a few dollars more to play a more polished beta when it comes out so that I'm not burned out by the time the final product rolls around. Steam has plenty of games to fill my time while I wait. It's just that simple.