Sign in to follow this  
noto

The DayZ Facts of Life

So it's 3 AM. I'm looking in my fridge for something to snack on, and then I remember how odd it was that in DayZ Soda, could relieve hunger.

What did I do? I drank a pop. Hunger Gone!

• Like 3

I tore up one of my wife beaters to see if I could make rags to use in case I started bleeding...and it worked.

• Like 1

My buddy drank disinfectant yeah, he died..

Next time you find a bottle at the store tip one for him...

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 2

Wanted to eat, but I was already using something. Silly me.

• Like 8

I see no benefaction or use in this post. You just wasted space.  

i see no point in about a third of threads on any forum. don't cry.

i see no point in about a third of threads on any forum. don't cry.

shut the fuck up. Never disrespect right people.

Got yo back bro :D

So did you with that comment.

He is merely telling him that. Besides doesn't show on the Recent Radio Chatter now does it sir?

The 'benefaction' you speak of is mainly directed to lure out trolls and the not-so friendly out on the internet.

When I see you in-game, be sure to not cry when I snipe you @ 900m. Don't try running either. I know how to lead targets you silly noob.

Edited by noto

I was walking to class one day. I saw a pen on the ground and I thought, "When the hell am I going to be able to actually use these?"

Then the brisk cold weather of Michigan slapped me in the face and I realized, this is real life.

• Like 1

It's a well known fact that drinking can often suppress appetite. This is especially true of water and a glass or two of it will help if you struggle to make it between meals without harassing the fridge/goodies cupboard.

Anyway, in game, hunger level is denoted by the levels in the energy 'meter'. Soda has some energy, so being just inside the hunger threshold and drinking soda will remove the hunger message, but only for a short time.

And there we go, an otherwise pointless thread has been turned into something informative. You're welcome, Internet, you're welcome.

Edited by Monkfish
  • Like 1

Careful lads, there's only 463 gigabytes of empty internet space left and apparently these kind of threads are wasting it.

I ate a very black over-ripe banana yesterday, it was quite sweet and mushy but I didn't die.

Went to the toilet ,nightime .  Logged.

Noted hilarity of comment, mid morning EST. Logged.

The 'benefaction' you speak of is mainly directed to lure out trolls and the not-so friendly out on the internet.

When I see you in-game, be sure to not cry when I snipe you @ 900m. Don't try running either. I know how to lead targets you silly noob.

This guy lol. I'm sorry xxelitesinperxx. See this is what happens when people began to get interest in pc gaming. Fags come from xbox and onto PC.