Sign in to follow this  
blueleader

Why have all Euro servers reset to night time after server crash

I do not play night servers i cannot see anything  and find it a totally  bad exspirence i may as well turn my monitor off and watch  that for all i can see ........ so i play days servers all the time ,

or should i say i did do before all the  the servers crashed yesterday  in Euro, and now that they are back up and running the servers seem to be 99% night time ! when  dare i say it  "in the evening"  when most of us play after work, now i am cheesed off with that for sure, because it was mostly day servers or at least a 50 /50  spread of night and day before the servers crashed

any one else in the same boat ?

• Like 1

Use flashlight....or gamma exploit.

Flashlight  "dude"  What and  let every dude for a 3 mile radius see were i am i dont think so  .......we should not have to play in the dark  the worlds gone CRAZY  i

Edited by blueleader

Use flashlight....or gamma exploit.

I dont find the gamma thing an exploit, more a cheeky thing to do, like being a mouse in garry's mod prophunt behind a couch....

I'm with you OP, it's annoying as hell, there's more fun to be had watching a blank monitor than playing this game at night, which is why I'm not currently playing.

Let the neckbeards and sperglords have their 100% darkness and forestcamping.

I don't know why people are against it, but I hope that night vision goggles come soon into the game. Of course these goggles would be so freaking rare, maybe as rare as a long range scope or worse, an FNX 45 red dot sight.

Well, this is "alpha" so it would only be logical they want to test out the nighttime playstyle too. You can't just do a game and say it's going to be realistic and then never try playing it during nighttime. Time to change playstyle. Not really worried about the sniper that much anymore. More worried about the zombies I can accidently run into.

Verdict:

Fun, scary and interesting.

Well no and no again. Fix or lock the gamma first so everyone cant see shit and everyone has to use the flashlight, until then i refuse to play.

• Like 2

I don't know why people are against it, but I hope that night vision goggles come soon into the game. Of course these goggles would be so freaking rare, maybe as rare as a long range scope or worse, an FNX 45 red dot sight.

Rare and useless as long as the gamma exploit is up.

Why bother? let the scared children "cheat" and turn up the gamma. Doesn't really affect you now will it? I mean, u'll propably die of dehydration or breaking a leg anyway ;)

Why bother? let the scared children "cheat" and turn up the gamma. Doesn't really affect you now will it? I mean, u'll propably die of dehydration or breaking a leg anyway ;)

How could it possibly effect us? I mean here we are playing the game as we should with flashlights, while the nocturnal players with perfect eye sight at night don't have to give away there position and can hunt us down at their leisure. 

Boy this night time stuff sure is a blast. 

Well, I think there should be some choice. I mean, not all people can afford to play during the day. It may be fun playing with a torch and a gas lamp, I find it an interesting experience, but this is the reason my fresh character got suddenly axed tonight, with only a shovel to defend myself...

PS. I can see shit with gamma on anyway. There no difference, total blackness below the line of tress/hills.