Sign in to follow this  
irl-calibre

Add blood type to inventry

would it be possible to add a players blood type to the inventry screen after they test their blood? it's hard to remember if you have 2 characters on the go, something like this -

suggestion_zps945da586.jpg

• Like 10

what would  the point of blood test kits then?

^ * be

Edited by meat pie

Honestly don't know, not a good idea, i just know my blood type is Always O+ and I've tested it over 30 times, it's been the same

Honestly don't know, not a good idea, i just know my blood type is Always O+ and I've tested it over 30 times, it's been the same

we need your blood then lol

If you don't lose blood, you don't need to know types. :D

you can give other people your blood, you don't necessarily have to be given it.  I've had several different blood types as well, at first I thought it was just o+ all the time but its not. The character I've just started on the new hard core hive is B+ on normal it's O+. Don't see why anyone would object to it as you have used a test kit to find out your type this is just to help you remember..

Mine is O+ all the time. Never had anything else.

I had fun telling a few bandits it was B+... to bad they shot me before i got to see them use it.

would it be possible to add a players blood type to the inventry screen after they test their blood? it's hard to remember if you have 2 characters on the go, something like this -

Great Idea. One of those little things that make a huge difference in quality of gameplay.

I`d rather have pen and paper (ingame) working and therefore being able to note it?

Indeed ! I speak for myself but as long as the paper does not foldable I do not take :D

Edited by LmPwyBb

I had fun telling a few bandits it was B+... to bad they shot me before i got to see them use it.

The two times I've tested, it's been A+. 

That's weird its usually been one of the O's but I just recently got A- but it has been different almost every time I have spawned. It would be useful feature you might remember for a bit but if you log off for some time and forget you might need blood but forget what type.

Pen+paper=memory aid notes. Unless you are in the military you won't be wearing it on your sleave after you get a blood test. I vote to keep it as it is

Edited by akafugitive

I think its a great idea because it would make sense for your character to rember such vital information

You know how blood type works right?

0+ can safely donate to B+..

Would have worked if you were AB and you said you were 0 :)

On topic, I hope we get the character interface to be redesigned at some point, including some info we get while we play, like our own blood type.

Edited by merlointhesky

How about adding patches to military spawns with different blood types that can be added to clothing. These would be a good tradable item also