Sign in to follow this  
Jfiles

Rare Ammo That Real Bandits Would Like

Now I apologize if this was already planned/suggested. But, since we now have shotguns could we possibly implement a chance of beanbag shots that police men use for riots, or Pepperspray for that matter, little things like this make a game just that much cooler that they put thought into it. But, like I said i apologize if this was already planned/suggested.

• Like 1

So they could dress up like cops and exert crowd control i Cherno?

Unless they implement pain affecting your character, this would be meaningless.

• Like 1

It isn't hard to recreate the effects of extreme pain.

Player slowed down or even crumpling to the ground, the odd chance to fall right unconscious from the shock.

Slight chance of fracture type injuries maybe.

Edges of the screen blackened.

Maybe some of this stuff should happen with normal bullets that weren't instant death.

Pepper spray should have your vision extremely blurred and blacked around the edges even more so to simulate squinting, you should still be able to fire your gun with however much disorientation and inaccuracy the game can throw at you. Just so that we don't have non lethal weapons breaking the game and making guns less deadly than some pepper spray, a pair of handcuffs and a rotten kiwi.

• Like 1

Yes, let's give the bandits even more of an advantage and even more ways to prey on wanderers and the like lol

xD

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 1

Yes, let's give the bandits even more of an advantage and even more ways to prey on wanderers and the like lol

xD

I just mean it's a great thing for hero's to use too if they do not want to shoot mean players. :D Pepperspray dat bitch

In Arma 2 Island life there was beanbag shots and the way they worked was when the hit you dpeneding on where you were hit, like say in the leg you were knocked down and if hit int he back you were stunned temporarily for 5 or 6 seconds.