Sign in to follow this  
Kesterlath

So, I found a map...

I started playing just the other day on the standalone. I quickly got scratched by a zombie and bled to death, fell off a flight of stairs, broke my legs and crawled around until I bled to death and then figured it out. Now I've played the same character for 3 days, have some ok gear (can't find a weapon apart from a splitting ax (not bad) and a firefighter's ax, (seems to be same damage but looks cooler...) and then......

I found a map! Hallelujah!

Then a compass! Nirvana is nigh!

My question here is, has anyone else found a map? I searched for map and found no topics, hence my query. next item in line is the fact that on one server I could see my location on the map via a yellow circle with a line to indicate my facing direction. On all other servers I still have the map but no location marker, forcing me to figure out my location via road visuals compared to the map. (which I'm ok with I'm just curious why some servers are different...)

By the way Devs, lovin it! Keep up the hard work.

i've found a couple. there are 4 parts to it,SW,SE,NW,NE, which you can combine to make one map of the hole world...ahahaha...and the loctaion indicator depends on the server settings , it may also show other survivors around you too.

• Like 1

i've found a couple. there are 4 parts to it,SW,SE,NW,NE, which you can combine to make one map of the hole world...ahahaha...and the loctaion indicator depends on the server settings , it may also show other survivors around you too.

There is also a N, S, E, and W

I started playing just the other day on the standalone. I quickly got scratched by a zombie and bled to death, fell off a flight of stairs, broke my legs and crawled around until I bled to death and then figured it out. Now I've played the same character for 3 days, have some ok gear (can't find a weapon apart from a splitting ax (not bad) and a firefighter's ax, (seems to be same damage but looks cooler...) and then......

I found a map! Hallelujah!

Then a compass! Nirvana is nigh!

My question here is, has anyone else found a map? I searched for map and found no topics, hence my query. next item in line is the fact that on one server I could see my location on the map via a yellow circle with a line to indicate my facing direction. On all other servers I still have the map but no location marker, forcing me to figure out my location via road visuals compared to the map. (which I'm ok with I'm just curious why some servers are different...)

By the way Devs, lovin it! Keep up the hard work.

In the mod on the map you were able to see your marker on Recruit I believe it was.  Veteran, I believe you could set waypoints?  I'm not positive, but the different difficulties had different features.  I imagine it is the same for the SA.

Well, if you can see your location on the map, I'm almost positive that it is not supposed to be like that. Report it in their bug section!  :o