AlxMrx

Spawn in the air

Ok, after played a lot of hours in DayZ SA I've decided to give the original mod a try..

Bought Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, installed Dayz Mod from Steam, downloaded DayZ Commander and updated both Arma and DayZ. Search for server, login and..... spawn in the air! And you know, just fall down everytime and die!

What the hell?? What's the problem?

Thank you

Edited by AlxMrx

Check you have updated ArmA 2 and DayZ as well as Commander to the latest patch. If it is still happening then reinstall/repair your ArmA 2 and DayZ installations. If it is still happening check the server you are joining. Try the public hive and if you can try a private hive server. It may be a serverside problem. If you get nowhere try completely redownloading and reinstalling the games from steam. It may be you are missing a file.

Goodluck..

Sobaka

TYS

What server are you playing on?

Have you tried different servers?

Publichive servers?

It's not like SA - there are a lot of different versions and a lot of different hives and a lot of modded servers that might have fucked up.

• Like 2

Yes, after browsing a bit in Dayz Commander with different filters, I managed how to join a public hive server and everything it's fine.

So I think it was a problem due to different modded fucked up servers...

Thank you guys