Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

What are speedloaders for?

For the magnum and the shot gun. What are speedloaders for? Is it the same as without?

Here's a pic of me in my cargo shorts :]

BsBjcuc.jpg

• Like 1

I seriously haven't tried it, but I guess you can reload faster with them. Like the name says.

I seriously haven't tried it, but I guess you can reload faster with them. Like the name says.

Of course, I was just wondering about the in-game function enhancements. Does it allow you to use the Reload key, etc etc. I have both speedloaders for Magnum and shotgun.

Of course, I was just wondering about the in-game function enhancements. Does it allow you to use the Reload key, etc etc. I have both speedloaders for Magnum and shotgun.

In theory they should since they are "clips or mags" 

Lol @ the two-shell speedloader for the shotgun.

I assume the speedloaders will let you reload with the scroll wheel like with detachable magazines, instead of having to go into your inventory to do it.

IRL a speedloader loads all chambers of a revolver at the same time, instead of loading one round into each chamber at a time... hence, much faster reload time. Same concept with the double barrel, although IRL it is simple enough to take two shells in hand and slam them into both barrels at the same time without need for an additional piece of hardware.

For the magnum and the shot gun. What are speedloaders for? Is it the same as without?

Here's a pic of me in my cargo shorts :]

BsBjcuc.jpg

I see you are using the gamma exploit.

• Like 5

I have both speedloaders for Magnum and shotgun.

Then why the hell aren't you trying it out for yourself  :huh:

Try it, unload the guns and hit R, see if anything happens. Then try reloading manually and time both reloads. Voila! You have your answer!

In real life they're designed to reload a revolver very quickly, just use the reloader to put all six rounds in, twist it (or push, on some models) and remove it - your revolver is now loaded, just push the cylinder in. No, don't SLAP it in, that's a good way to ruin your gun.

Speedloaders for a double barrel shotgun are just stupid, though. But I guess the game mechanics make them a necessary workaround, or something. 

Yes, speed loaders are magazine equivalents.  Sadly, you'd need at least two to be effective; technically you can load the weapon, then load a speed loader.  This gives you four shots with only a single reload (with the shotgun), however you then need to remove the loader from the weapon manually, then load each unit again.

With two loaders, reloading or using the action key will swap between the loaders regardless if they're full or not removing the need to manually remove a loader from the weapon.

I had heard about it but never knew what it was, thanks for pointing that out lol.  Guess that is why you see a lot of people on the all night servers.

• Like 1

Cause running around in pitch black with 0 visibility is a smart thing to do.

Obviously turning Gama and brightness to full is the way to go.

And using a flashlight at night is just telling everybody "hey I'm over here come kill me!"

And using a flashlight at night is just telling everybody "hey I'm over here come kill me!"

Or just remove the clouds. Makes the atmosphere feel like it's daytime.

• Like 1

Or just remove the clouds. Makes the atmosphere feel like it's daytime.

Yeah, the amount of exploits for nighttime playing atm is indeed quite ridiculous.

I had heard about it but never knew what it was, thanks for pointing that out lol.  Guess that is why you see a lot of people on the all night servers.

No problem.

Or , man up, Play a survival game properly, Immerse yourself in Atmosphere, and stop F**King CHeating!!!! LAME BUNCH OF PUSSIES

• Like 2

I mean come on kid, use your head.

What do YOU think a speed loader is? Its self explanatory. Plus the gamma exploit, dam.

This is exactly why I posted in the forum post about the father who wants to buy his 14 year old this game. Children need to stop playing this game, all they do is complain, act silly and cheat. Nobody wants to be around them.

Yes, speed loaders are magazine equivalents. Sadly, you'd need at least two to be effective; technically you can load the weapon, then load a speed loader. This gives you four shots with only a single reload (with the shotgun), however you then need to remove the loader from the weapon manually, then load each unit again.

With two loaders, reloading or using the action key will swap between the loaders regardless if they're full or not removing the need to manually remove a loader from the weapon.

Thanks this was the info I was looking for!!! Yeah. I wanted to try it during day time and I had to log off so.

Or , man up, Play a survival game properly, Immerse yourself in Atmosphere, and stop F**King CHeating!!!! LAME BUNCH OF PUSSIES

lol so vocal for something so trivial.

Edited by CrazyandLazy

Thanks this was the info I was looking for!!! Yeah. I wanted to try it during day time and I had to log off so.

lol so vocal for something so trivial.

So trivial?  If the devs wanted your screen to glow at night they would have done that, so trivial?.... with your gama turned up like that it gives you a direct advantage over every other player that does not have this crap going.  It is so trivial to you because you are ust to cheating and not playing games as they are meant to be played.

They honestly should ban your account for the selfy screen shot and your admittance that you really don't care since its so trivial.

Edited by Brezer

So trivial?  If the devs wanted your screen to glow at night they would have done that, so trivial?.... with your gama turned up like that it gives you a direct advantage over every other player that does not have this crap going.  It is so trivial to you because you are ust to cheating and not playing games as they are meant to be played.

They honestly should ban your account for the selfy screen shot and your admittance that you really don't care since its so trivial.

oh lord jesus xD

It doesn't do anything rather than make your gameplay look shitty and a tad bit brighter.