Zedicologist

Berry Picking?

So if anyone could post me a picture of what they look like in game that would be great and what bush they are found in that would be great :)

• Like 12

I've also looked to no avail :( Either there were some really hungry players eating ALL the berries at server launch, or they haven't been implemented correctly yet. 

Could be we're just looking in all the wrong places ofcourse.

I ated the purple berries... oooh, oooh...

[falls to ground]

How are they Ralph? Good?

They taste like... burning.

• Like 8

I was also unsuccessful at locating any, which was unfortunate. The server I played was so well looted that I couldn't even find one sharp object to open the lone can of food I found. I kept hoping I'd at least stumble upon some berries before I starved to death. No such luck.

So our mission today after the maint is to find berries. teamberries unite at the church once stable is up :)

Edited by Hurricane43
  • Like 1

I wonder if they added berry picking to go along with all the coastal cherry picking.

• Like 7

Who needs berries when we have Tuna!!!

never heard bout Tunamousse on cranberries ala Paul Bocuse?

I demand mushrooms! Psychedelic ones, too. And a shroom -book so you know what to pick up.

• Like 9

So our mission today after the maint is to find berries. teamberries unite at the church once stable is up :)

Good plan. Listen up TeamBerries, make sure you all gear up and grab whatever is of value and bring it to the church. No one is allowed to be armed except me, because I am a Holy Man. So make sure to drop all your shit....I mean gear at the 1st pew and everyone watch the door for trespassers. This oughta give me enough time to cleanse you all of your sins and grab what I...we, what we need for our berry picking adventure.

P.S.: Ammo...bring lots of ammo.

• Like 2

You need to select the Botany trait during character creation in order to identify edible berries.

• Like 4

I find it funny how there is NO evidence of berries being in-game yet.

I have searched YouTube, these forums, google images, the Wiki NOBODY seems to have an Image or video of berries anywhere.

I find it hard to believe nobody has found berries yet, would be nice if a Dev could post confirming they're actually in-game as well as a picture of them please.