RangerFire

Gas Lamp Question?

Anyone experienced this issue with the gas lamp?

Mine was in worn condition, so it should be fine.  But it completely blacks out the area around me and provides no light.  I've seen people using them without issue, I have no idea why mine doesn't work at all.

C0dxyzK.jpg

I didn't check the condition of the canister, could that be it?

Did you put in some gas?

lol ya do a fart in it

• Like 2

In only works until you log out.

They always work for me when I first find them but when I log back in they stop working.

• Like 1

yeah, gas lamps tend to last only when you first find them, once the server resets or you switch servers, it "works" but provides no light. You still lose your night vision making everything dark when you look at it though. a great thing when you use it to lure fools to their deaths at night. though just dropping a flashlight while its on then picking it up works too, the beam of light doesn't disappear.

In only works until you log out.

They always work for me when I first find them but when I log back in they stop working.

Thanks for the info!

Anyone experienced this issue with the gas lamp?

Mine was in worn condition, so it should be fine.  But it completely blacks out the area around me and provides no light.  I've seen people using them without issue, I have no idea why mine doesn't work at all.

C0dxyzK.jpg

I didn't check the condition of the canister, could that be it?

I expirenced this. Must be a bug.