Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

Pictures of a new zombie!

Will zombies have different values for the damage they take based on what theyre wearing, as in a helmet or whatever?

Im sure in the mod that if you shot a CS zombie with a helmet sometimes they didnt go down. Sometimes it took a second shot, dunno if that was because of the helmet but I would expect it to either carry over if it was. Or (because player helmets seem to work) I would expect military zeds ones too aswell :)

Also wonder why the military zeds are spawning in cities lol

Edited by Karmaterror

These do not look like the same zombie models the mod had, these look new, even with the horrible quality screenshots I can see that.

What would be much better, would be zombie base models, different variations on the base zombie model, and then allow the zombies to be equippable with the same gear players can wear, that way as new clothing/armour/helmets etc get added, you can make new zombie types just by changing the spawning loadouts.

Now this zombie spawned gear, would have diseases/infections attached, a long with being damaged from the get go, and any gear they were wearing would have an effect on players killing them(and damaging the gear further).

One thing I am always disappointed in a game with a lot of customization in terms of gear, and seeing npcs/humanoid monsters with gear, is that they never actually drop the gear they are visibly wearing.

In my opinion, it would fit right in with DayZ.

• Like 2

Looks cool. :D

Just had to quote you, because your signature really cracked me up in tears. So funny  :lol:

Why do people get high on the same stuff with a different texture? Beats the hell outa me.

Agreed. They should just have 1 gun. All the other guns are just different textures anyway. They all shoot a bullet. :|

These zombies are no good to me until I can steal their clothes. :D

Would be awesome. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well I took the pictures with the steam snapshot system, I run the game on very high textures and at 100% resolution, also my video settings had brightness and gamma set to full. That's why the quality is bad.

Edited by Zjasuu
  • Like 1

They look really cool and lore friendly. Love the Chernarus flag patch and camo.  Very cool. 

Edited by King of kong

They look really cool and lore friendly. Love the Chernarus flag patch and camo.  Very cool. 

Yea I like the too, was getting pretty tired of the same looking zombies.

Why do people get high on the same stuff with a different texture? Beats the hell outa me.

Because of diversity. It is a minor change, but a change and difference makes the world seem larger.