Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

My best Mosin Kill

Hello all, I've been playing a while and only yesterday did I take the game in a cautious manner. It paid off as I found a lot of gear inlcuding a mosin and long range scope. Anyway, I got a few kills whilst sniping around. I killed these two guys who seemed to be up to bandit activity. The video is below, the best kill is at 20 mins in. A lot of you would have had better kills than this, but for me, its a good start.

all fine video, but to much hiding behind the wall in 3rd person...just downgrades the whole fight to the level of...another game.

Edited by svisketyggeren

weedmasta confirmed douche

weedmasta confirmed elite.  Just like alot of other kiddies in this game and other games.  I almost dont feel worthy posting on the same forum as him.

Edited by kd11080

You cant please everyone my friend.

I know haha. I enjoy the game and I enjoy filming. I enjoyed this particular kill as I normally play simply to survive. This guy looked like he was up to no good, so I killed him. Plus, before this, my mosin shots had been weird and shooting about 5 metres left of where I was aiming.

all fine video, but to much hiding behind the wall in 3rd person...just downgrades the whole fight to the level of...another game.

which game??...

weedmasta confirmed elite.  Just like alot of other kiddies in this game and other games.  I almost dont feel worthy posting on the same forum as him.

?

If the mosin scope is worn or damaged, does it just effect the cosmetics of the optic or the actual aim and accuracy too??