taikonaut

Panic Logging...

all that is needed is a 10 second timer, but during the timer you only see a black screen and you can't move in game.  Even logging out behind hard cover will be a risk.  and if you manage then kudo's, but seeing people dissapear while they are in your scope is not cool.

One minute is needed. At least.

I'd never combat-log, but I did panic-log a few nights ago. I spawned into a radio tower at night. On the ground floor, under the stairs. Within seconds I heard footsteps and voices outside and saw the light of a torch. I would have had the 'jump' on the guy, and I had a gun. I also had the cover of the stairs so I was heavily advantaged. What did I do? Why heart pounded like hell and a crapped my panties and quit.

That happened because you had not much experience with other other players. Map is too big for 40 player max settings

I have actually been running into a lot less combat loggers recently i chased a guy with an axe for 3 or 4 minutes today and eventually killed him, he had 2 or 3 chances to combat log during that process

however if the guy didn't stop running and hid behind a garbage can i probably wouldn't have caught him

Edited by Timecharge