Sign in to follow this  
TheJustifyx

A DayZ Dedicated Hack Site?

Mr. Rocket, I hope you know of the website called ~link removed~ I visited the site, and it was nothing but a "hack injector" to download(I didn't download it), but I seriously think you need to get whoever runs this website to close it down. If these hacks are legitimate and are that easy to obtain, there could be a serious problem. Sorry if this has ever been covered before, I searched with no results.

However, I doubt they even work.

Nah let it run. The devs can get a copy, pull the software apart and pass the info to BE. Then anyone using this stuff gets a glonal ban. More filthy hacking scum out of the game imo.

Anyway how do you get someone to close a site down without lengthy and costly court procedures ?

Hacks will always be around and the people behind them as well. I can imagine the people that aren't good at the game turn to sites such as this.

if you don't want people to use it...why would you post it on a forum instead of sending a support ticket??

@TheJustifyx:

a) you are advertising a potential hack site -> you are close to be banned

b) the site you posted needs to take a survey to download the file, somebody is trying to get some people to fill it and earn money, maybe it is you

c) probably it is full of viruses, enjoy your hacking (of yourself)

d) let the people install it, so battleye can globalban more hacker wannabe whiners

EDIT:

e) you should post it on the arma forum or battleye support, dayz is just a mod for the arma game

@TheJustifyx:

a) you are advertising a potential hack site -> you are close to be banned

b) the site you posted needs to take a survey to download the file' date=' somebody is trying to get some people to fill it and earn money, maybe it is you

c) probably it is full of viruses, enjoy your hacking (of yourself)

d) let the people install it, so battleye can globalban more hacker wannabe whiners

EDIT:

e) you should post it on the arma forum or battleye support, dayz is just a mod for the arma game

[/quote']

I agree 100%

LINK REMOVED

Regardless of your intent please use common sense in posting things to a public space. It is quite easy to request the team to contact you or to otherwise contact us privately before placing possibly dangerous information in an area where just anyone can get it.

A 40% warning is issued taking into consideration;

- No attempts apparently made to be discreet or contact the team privately.

- Site is potentially bogus and a money maker.

- It is unlikely you just happened to find a hack site dedicated to DayZ without something sus going on...

Thread left open for any discussion, don't link...

Magnet

I agree it wasn't the smartest thing to do.

But I do believe in the honest intentions of TheJustifyx. His contributions to this forum are positive, his tone is never negative. But I guess everybody has their own mistakes to make, and learn from them.

Hopefully his warninglevel will drop to normal soon.

Cant blame him for searching for hacks. I have been searching for hack sites and videos just to see what kind of stuff there exist so you know what youre facing and what hackers can do.

Do this in most of the games I play just to see what the hackers are able to do and what to expect and how to recognize hakickg features in the game.

Hackers can purchase new cdkeys from a Taiwanese website for 6 bucks a pop. If they get banned they pop in the new key and continue playing. Same thing with an ip ban. If that happens all u need to do is change your ip address. Very easy things to do. Eventually the hacks will probably be completely undetectable. There is nothing u can do about it.