Jaxis

So i just went on a Rampage...

so I had about 40 rounds of 7.62x54r and a PUI scope and went on a mission.  took out about 7 people, including some dude with an axe that kept following me. was  hoping to get some bandits but the only two I saw instantly combat logged once I opened fire.  

What's the most kills you've had in one life in dayz SA?

Gamed crashed and decided to call it night.

Edited by Jaxis

7, two days ago, within one hour. 5 of them fully geared confirmed bandits, 2 idiots who tried to kill me with shovels.

Used an M4.

I did eat some M4 bullets, which ruined some of my gear. Mate patched me up with Saline. He got 5 kills.

All of this in Berezino.

Edited by Greaves
  • Like 2

Too many.

I'm well into double digits on this character. Mostly out of just having survived for a long time and people being idiots/charging at me with their fists up than anything.

• Like 2

One. Only because the only time i have gotten the chance to defend myself my ping was high enough for me the watch 3 rounds from my Magnum hit his chest while i got an axe to the face.

• Like 2

One, a guy I met inside a walmart. We both were suprised to see eachother. I said "Hi!", he opened fire, I buried my axe in his face.

So much for being nice.. ;)

Ive been alive for 16 ingame hours, and kept avoiding other players.

Exploring the map still!

Love the new stuff/buildings/camps theyve put in. Makes me wanna' keep explorin'!

Been alive since before New Years. Well, got killed once or twice by glitches. Stuck in rocks, stairs ...But I reckon I kos alot

Took out 8 tonight. Would have been more but I let a few people go. Started with a trio of bandits. Long ranged them with a Mosin and a PU scope. The final standoff was tense. Last guy was protecting his friends loot. Server crashed before I could loot them all, which really sucks causes they had awesome loot. The rest were just idiots.

Edited by Solopopo

I think my record in SA so far is 6-7, maybe a week ago.

1. Guy on top of the fire-station in elektro, killed with Mosin.

2. There were 2 guys camping the top room of the building across from the West firestation in Elektro, and I agreed to help another guy move in and take them out.. He said his "friend" was stuck in the building and needed help.. So I went with him. The "bandits" let him into the room, and then shot him.. and tried shooting me.. They closed the door, so I spammed 7.62 rounds thru the door. The "friend" the guy talked about before was some girl (yes, an actual girl), who was stuck under the stairs inside a glitch-room.. She started talking shit, saying my aim sucked (apparently she didn't realize I was firing THRU A DOOR, and couldn't see my targets.).. I went to back out of the engagement and back down the stairs because it was getting too hairy.. I actually fell thru the stairs, and landed in the same room this girl was in.. She tried punching me in the face, and I shot her twice, killing her, and asking "How's my aim now?"

3 and 4. After I killed the girl, I had to glitch back out of the room I was stuck in, and made my way back around to the entrance of the building. .the 2 bandits upstairs were still talking, and it had calmed down a lot so they got bored, and decided to start looting bodies.. I snuck back up the stairs, quietly, and watched as the door swung open.. first bandits upper body came up over the staircase, BLAM.. 1 down.. the 2nd guy said "Oh shit!", then walked right into my crosshair.. BLAM.. 2 down.. Looted their gear, including a Long Range scope for a Mosin.

5. Made my way to the west of town, and kept hearing gunshots behind me.. I climbed up on to the roof of the White college/hospital building, and scanned the city thru my long range scope.. came across a sniper on top of the big flat industrial building, sniped him... 1 shot, down.

6. Looped back around north of town and set up on the hill just north of the Firestation, about 500m out.. Sniped a fully geared guy who was camping the tower.

7. ?? I forget tbh... I may have made my way up to NWAF and killed a few guys there.. can't remember for sure if it was the same life or not.

Edited by Etherimp

What's the most kills you've had in one life in dayz SA?

I'm currently #1 on the global leaderboards at DayZGameStats for kills.  My profile is featured on the front page.  ;)

I shot a server hopping bastard with blue dark jeans and a M4 with all attachments with my Mosin. He was on the railway tracks, I went prone and took aim.

Another guy in a barn, when I heard him I just peeked around the corner and shot him in the head with a FNX.

The final one was a double murder in Elektro. I shot at the guy I flanked, he and his friend took cover in the same building I was in, floor below me. I thought he knew I was up there and waited for him to come through, but then I took my magnum and caught them both off guard in a hallway. I shot them both from point blank range. (I died moments later because I climbed down a ladder while being too close to the edge)

v6H7Mi0.jpg :( (I also emptied the rounds out of the 7.62mm round)

Edited by Sutinen

You mean "Newspawns Killed: 4,232"

...must be hard.

As you can see here, I'm also a prestige 15 General.

Gosh, is DayZ turning into Battlefield? That would be a sad day if it did ...

• Like 1

I have 5 kills on current character, which I have survived for a couple of days now. I mostly play with a friend or two, but I happened to be alone while killing those people. I ran into a group of people on Balota Airstrip on my trip back from NWAF, spotted two guys looting on top of ATC tower, so I hid in some bushes near hangars - to my suprise, when they left the building, there was not 2, but a 4-man squad (looking like bandits with those pink masks on), heading through hangars to building with jail. I managed to kill all of them one by one without getting hit myself (I was only seen by the last one who had mosin, and he apparently panic shot somewhere when he saw me coming out of cover at him). The 5th kill was yesterday - I went north to this 'placeholder' city on Guba bay by myself (only 3 people on the server) and started looting every building. While I was leaving the last building, I heard opening of the can behind me and there was this guy fully geared, drinking soda I left on the floor when I started looting this building (I was fully stuffed, so I didn't need another can of soda anymore). I panicked and shot him to the head with my pistol : D

so you hoped to find bandits but just killed fresh spawns instead? how many of the starving did you feed or the sick did you heal? you just revel in death *shakes head and walks away from empty brag*

• Like 2

I keep track of my kills on paper till they implement some kinda stats im currently at 42 kills and 6 deaths thats out of 220 hrs of gameplay

Edited by shister313

Someones E-peen is huge.. I'm not sure if you're trolling or really that impressed with yourself.

floorlaugh.gif floorlaugh.gif floorlaugh.gif floorlaugh.gif

roflmao.gifhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

• Like 1

so you hoped to find bandits but just killed fresh spawns instead? how many of the starving did you feed or the sick did you heal? you just revel in death *shakes head and walks away from empty brag*

He was asking for kills - but you're right, amount of people helped is more important.

I'm currently #1 on the global leaderboards at DayZGameStats for kills.  My profile is featured on the front page.  ;)

Kills: 4,492

Newspawns Killed: 4,232

'Nuff said.

I've been alive since the 17th on the same character.
Im at about 23 kills, 2 instances of a 1v5 bandit crew, and a streamer or two.
Alot of randoms, a few ambushes and a few players who would rather (try to) KOS then converse.

Met some others, had conversations went our own ways, given meds/ food.

I've been playing this game like a nomad, easily just spent a week up in the far far north; pretty awesome terrain.

Not much up there tho; had a entire packback of food a water...which is almost empty, so I guess will be coming back down from the hills.

I've seen just about 85% of the map at this point.

All of that was just walking too, not sprinting, jogging, just walking...

When you slow down and just look at the world around you; i find you apprecaite what the developers where going for tenfold.

p.s. We need hunting/cooking...

• Like 2

You mean "Newspawns Killed: 4,232"

...must be hard.

Nobody cares about kill count. Tell us how long you've survived for.

Someones E-peen is huge.. I'm not sure if you're trolling or really that impressed with yourself.

floorlaugh.gif floorlaugh.gif floorlaugh.gif floorlaugh.gif

roflmao.gifhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

He was asking for kills - but you're right, amount of people helped is more important.

So basically you're a no lifer bambie killer...impressive

Kills: 4,492Newspawns Killed: 4,232'Nuff said.

I feel compelled to say that it appears that Jexter is the only one who got the joke. I know some of you are fairly new to DayZ but c'mon people, there are no ranks and prestige levels in DayZ. I thought the claim on the front page that we're getting "mechanized armor suits" in the next patch might be a giveaway too, if not the disclaimer on the registration page. There is no "newspawn" kill tracking. :P

Anyway, that's my point. DayZ isn't about epeening about stats or kdr or non-existent ranks and leaderboards. In a game where you can just camp on the coast and kill newspawns who are lucky if they have a bat, kdr doesn't mean anything. It's an "anti-game" according to Rocket and it's a game where you make your own fun.

• Like 5