Sign in to follow this  
10ft19sec

DayZ interview FAIL

Hey guys, i just uploaded my second DayZ trolling video! This time we tried to interview a freshspawn, but since we were only equipped with some firefighter axes, things didn't go as smooth as we hoped...

Interview chase fail (3:31)

EDIT 25.01.2014:

If you liked this (and/or my first video), here's a short montage with outtakes and random clips. I hope you enjoy!

He might be dead - DayZ outtakes and random clips (2:42)

Edited by 10ft19sec
  • Like 5

Funny stuff. My favorite part besides the dude killing you two was the shit talkin' afterwards. Glorious.

Edited by knoCC

Wow, you people need to stop hijacking peoples posts

Easy kitten...I was simply sharing my similar experience with this poster. I was not trying to "hijack" his post.

Edited by knoCC

@knoCC: thanks for your feedback. it's ok with the video, though your reply to arty is quite rude imho. people are actually hijacking threads without even watching the video, so his concern is not without reason.

@Arty: thanks for your concern!

Please don't hijack other people's topics to spam your own videos. It's incredibly rude.

Please don't hijack other people's topics to spam your own videos. It's incredibly rude.

I was unaware and was in no way trying to spam my vid. Next time I will send the poster a private message to check out a vid I have of a similar experience.

Thaks gorilla, nice to hear! :)

@Color: Yeah... it's bad. I'll get a new CPU asap.