Sign in to follow this  
crosa

Used to love Berezino...

I used to call Berezino my "hometown" but now its full of new spawn turds running around trying to axe me to death... not a fan of the new spawn locations...

• Like 1

Once all food is looted from Berezino they all starve to death in about ~40 minutes. Patience.

• Like 5

I used to call Berezino my "hometown" but now its full of new spawn turds running around trying to axe me to death... not a fan of the new spawn locations...

Zelenogorsk is the new Berezino.

You're welcome.

• Like 4

The east used to be so friendly, now we gotta head west...

Edited by Hikurac
  • Like 1

Zelenogorsk became quite dangerous, too. Had some pretty intense gunfights there.

I think Ill take the advice, I havent visited Zelengorsk in a while...

I moved for Berezino to Zelengorsk too. Couldn't stand all those newspawns with their loud music and funny cooking smells.

• Like 1

Same here... Although there is a military base close to Zeleno (at Pavlovo) so sometimes I see people gunning and running around there too. Don't know if it's fully related to the military base at Pavlovo though

polana is the new berenzino. 

R.I.P Berenzino, you were a cruel mistress at the worst of times. 

Edited by Capo

zelengorsk is most pretty town to look on :)

it having everything what you need for survive include military  ;)

less player coming compare with coast town :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

is now my destination after spawn

when I have good loots I going to berezino :D

berezino is new elektro  :thumbsup: :ph34r:

With every change of spawns, there's going to be a new city that is just an absolute free for all. It used to be Cherno and Elektro, now with the new spawns it's Solnichy and Berezino

I say take Berenzino back.  I kill the bad spawns and help the good ones on their way.

I enjoy it still. That and Elektro I like. Lots of action and people to help. If I want to play without contact I would just choose a low pop server lol.

I haven't been playing much over the last little bit, but I was liking having other people around instead of walking past a bodies littering the ground.  I have seen a couple of posts saying the cherno is virtually dead and last time I played I was clearing Z's from the area even on Bolota Airfield.

I always used to have my base at zelen in the mod. Noone ever went that way and i liked the 3 markets up the west side of the map. SA ruined that, so much mill loot round there it will never be quiet again :( lol

Edited by Karmaterror

Krasnostav all the way, 5 pub's within easy walking distance my kinda town!

Krasnostav all the way, 5 pub's within easy walking distance my kinda town!

Rough town. So many macho commandos on leave walking over from the military base. Don't they know it is a school night?

• Like 1

Rough town. So many macho commandos on leave walking over from the military base. Don't they know it is a school night?

you're kidding me right? the mil base or, "game reserve" as I like to call it, is the star attraction! Krasno has the best sporting facilities east of Chernarus..

Edited by Calibre

You could always try the nice retirement village of Polana.

It has all the modern conveniences you could want and a lovely community feel, but still within an easy commute to Berezino for those times when you just gotta shoot someone.