Sign in to follow this  
Sinphaltimus

Church of the Wiggles.

I'm in search of this church. I come in peace.

Found this:

DayZ 3-544 (Public/3PP:Off) 114008 Church if the Wiggles

I am Pope Sinphaltimus Exmortus of the F.E.D.C.O.M.S..

I'm running from location to location but casually walking through all locations in search of you.

I'm killing Zeds and gas stations with guns along the way. They don't wiggle.

Sincerely

HbH_Sinphaltimus_Exmortus

• Like 3

Can't locate the server anymore. Been searching all day, have it favorited and it doesn't show up. :(

Can't locate the server anymore. Been searching all day, have it favorited and it doesn't show up. :(

dunno what yr talking about

Don't worry, the prophet will return, and lead all of us to the church!

Found the server again this morning. Spent an hour walking wiggling running and killing Zeds and Gas stations (namely the one between Berenzino and Solnichny). Very few people on the server, Had to log out for the next 9-10 hours. Be back later. I logged out in Krasnostav. Should be back around 4:00 - 4:30 EDT. I look forward to learning more.

No. I'm not looking to convert. I am a SubGenius. Part of that means I can experience any religion/cult/belief and/or non-belief system at will. But to experience, I need guidance from those who have already forged ahead.

Noone in sight. 9 others on server. Think I'll mosey on over to Berenzino.

I am on this server all the time, all of us are in the church in electro wiggling to the holy one you should come and join us

Edited by africanhungergames

Ok. I will. Eating dinner off line at the moment. Be back in like 15 minutes. It'll prolly take another 15-20 to get to you all.

I just now ran in and out of the church. It's empty. Fearing a trap, I took refuge in a building nearby. Not necessarily a trap set by you or your church, but instead a trap set by anyone reading this thread. I logged out in said building.

Apparently you were punished for entering the sacred shrine of the Wiggles before being accepted into their new order. Only the penitent man will be graciously allowed safe passage within those four walls.

Edited by Super_Duty

So I was supposed to remove my pants first?

5126ps.png

Edited by Sinphaltimus