NagsterTheGangster

So I just saw a server named "Friendly! No KOS! 24/7 day! 3PP: ON!"

I've seen a couple of these servers, try filtering by "bandits" aka no bandits allowed or again "KoS"

No PvP is not allowed.

Only day - who cares, everyone adjusts gamma during night time play anyway, so night time is pretty much ruined anyway.

3PP:On - if you don't like to play in 3PP, no one is going to force you to play there.

So... the real question is really, why the f did you even bother making another totally pointless thread?

• Like 1

I absolutely think it's imprudent that you say you don't care for how other people play, yet you make this thread. I am a bandit myself but you don't see me crying at how others play. Maybe you should cry and complain at how they eat too...xD

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

And i thought.....man the forums would just chiiirp out this server lol.

The only valid piece of info there is the 3PP:ON. The admin knows he can't enforce those rules, we know he can't enforce those rules, so your only point of posting is to troll. Very good. Well done. You're a really hard man. Now crawl back in your hole and die, please.

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 1

The only valid piece of info there is the 3PP:ON. The admin knows he can't enforce those rules, we know he can't enforce those rules, so your only point of posting is to troll. Very good. Well done. You're a really hard man. Now crawl back in your hole and die, please.

I absolutely think it's imprudent that you say you don't care for how other people play, yet you make this thread. I am a bandit myself but you don't see me crying at how others play. Maybe you should cry and complain at how they eat too...xD

If you think that im bitching about this, you're dead wrong. And the same to you, if you don't like a forum post I make, move the fuck on, you've complained more about my post and layed more insulting matter than I did about the server.

And I thought it was post worthy because right in the title it has EVERYTHING the hardcore players hate, which I thought would make for a good conversation.

SORRY for MAKING you open my thread, read it, and become so enraged you must express your opinion of me. -_- Jog on kids

Edited by NagsterTheGangster

I dont think people care if it says no kos they're gonna kos anyway

I guess the real info is the 3pp on and daytime, many prefer those

My server has a similar name.

It's just a name.

I KoS in there, like WOAH.

My server has a similar name.

It's just a name.

I KoS in there, like WOAH.

Instead of KOSing people, make allies, and say that you need some blood but the only way to get blood is by handcuffing them.

If they comply, melee them to death.

If they don't shoot them.

Now they understand what PvE means.

People (are) very Evil.

I never said or implied that you were bitching about this.

And i thought.....man the forums would just chiiirp out this server lol.

But this opening statement shows a clear intent to post something just for the reaction that you already think will result from that post. That is the definition of trolling. The forums have now chiiirped on this, so: Very good. Well done. You're a really hard man. Now crawl back in your hole and die, please.

. -_- Jog on kids

I never said or implied that you were bitching about this.

But this opening statement shows a clear intent to post something just for the reaction that you already think will result from that post. That is the definition of trolling. The forums have now chiiirped on this, so: Very good. Well done. You're a really hard man. Now crawl back in your hole and die, please.

I don't really mind. You saw these servers back when the mod was in its hey-day. Why would the community change? There are people who would rather player with others who do not shoot on sight. These might include roleplayers. The entire purpose of a sandbox game is to do whatever you want with it--hence the name. This is one of those servers. 

I don't mind it. This type of game play gives freedom of creativity to certain kinds. Not me but I'm sure someone enjoys it! 

• Like 1