Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Cherno has been quiet the past couple days.

I join fully populated servers in Cherno, in hopes of running into fully geared people, or bambies that are trying to loot(I don't kos bambies), and I have only seen 3 people in Cherno.

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Back when I was the God of Elektro, I never had this problem of not seeing anyone. That place was always jumpin'

Anyway, peeps come to Cherno please.

Sincerely,

God of Cherno

• Like 1

We're all afraid of your awesomeness. 

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

I had the same thing, hell I was offing zombies at bolota airfield, maybe the last wave of battleye bans?

or people are wising up and heading north to get out of the conflict zones.

• Like 2

I join fully populated servers in Cherno, in hopes of running into fully geared people, or bambies that are trying to loot(I don't kos bambies), and I have only seen 3 people in Cherno.

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Back when I was the God of Elektro, I never had this problem of not seeing anyone. That place was always jumpin'

Anyway, peeps come to Cherno please.

Sincerely,

God of Cherno

badass-300x225.jpg

• Like 10

everyone is finding the best berry picking patches for the update, gonna camp this bush

• Like 9

I'll just head back to Elektro, or camp the new town up in the Northeast when it's implemented.

Heads up: if you're in one of these cities, and you have a weapon, you should drop the weapon and don't loot anything. That's the best I can offer

There's no one on the southern coast. Everybody's camping Berezino or NEAF.

The spawns are SE now. Population is now focused on Elektro, Berezino and NEAF... not a coincidence

Yeah, with all but one spawn on the east, cherno isn't popular. If you die, you run forever to reach your body.

NEAF is the new Balota!

Obviously, the focus is where the spawn locations are. Of course you get the stragglers and others break through the "kill zones", but you can clearly see that there's less activity in the "classic south".

everyone is finding the best berry picking patches for the update, gonna camp this bush

You darned kids better stay away from my berries!!!!!!

• Like 2

The spawns in-game are all focused on the east/southeast corner of the map, so most activity tends to occur around Elektro and Berezino. When/if spawns are placed around Kamenka and Cherno, you'll see a surplus of activity there too.

Back when I was the God ....

There's your problem, right there! We don't believe in God any more! Plus we're too busy chasing the server hopping whores up at NWAF.

• Like 2

It's because all of the spawns are on the east coast now. You may have to shift your Mt. Olympus to Berezino

• Like 1