Sign in to follow this  
BrainlessZombie

Have zombies already ate half our brains or what? -3rd person view-

I've been for short time in the forum but i've already seen several topics (rants) about 3rd persons view being a game breaker, or that needs to be fixed to avoid it's exploitation (4th wall, fog of war), that it needs to be removed completely from the game...

Lots of back and forth about the 'morality' of use and abuse of 3rd person view, the reality is that is allowed in many servers (not all), And everyone has good reasons to defend their preferred view some people likes it better one way or the other either for tactical advantage, easier surroundings awareness, game inmersion...

Truth to be told, i believe this is a minor issue, i don't see a problem at all other than there needs to be added an option for server filtering by view type.
Simple as: "Don't like 3rd person view (as it is) or the fact that some people takes advantage of it? Don't go on servers that allows it."

Let morality sort itself out, meanwhile let's kill some zombies and share a can of tuna shall we?

• Like 6

Truth to be told, i believe this is a minor issue, i don't see a problem at all other than there needs to be added an option for server filtering by view type.

Simple as: "Don't like 3rd person view (as it is) or the fact that some people takes advantage of it? Don't go on servers that allows it."

Just type 3PP:OFF in the server filter...

• Like 3

However there are some servers whos description is off

This is common sense at its best, server options means that we dont have to loose one or the other :)

However there are some servers whos description is off

After joining its only 1 key to test it out, and be sure :)

• Like 1

Do we really need four new topics about 3PP, every time Dslysechsixchi posts a video?

Not even ten posts on this forum and you've made a more meaningful point than most of these idiots.

• Like 1

I rather have a box like option, "3rd person view enabled servers", to mark as i please, because i've been in servers that claimed "3PP:OFF" yet had it on, it's called 'funcionality'.

Do we really need four new topics about 3PP, every time Dslysechsixchi posts a video?

Yes, so you can have more posts to complain on about the amount of posts with the same topic, so you can increase your post counter. *wink* *wink*

Edited by BrainlessZombie