Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

Server Questions

Hey. I want to buy a server, but I have some questions

1. Can I Play when Not Connected To The Internet?

2. Is it easy to set one up? Like just buy, and name, Etc?

3. Where Do I Buy One? Provide Link Please

4. Will I Get It stolen And Locked Like What Happened When I bought A Mod server?

1. No

2. Server host sets your server up and you get information (login info)

3. Vilayer, Fragnet are just two of them, you should be able to find more when looking in the server section of the forum.

4. Explain that stolen and locked part, only way someone else interacts with your server is the server host when you lock your server, you then will get a warning notice and server reboots the server and resets it to public server.

Can someone please tell me where I can download dayz free full game???Am dying to play this game!!!Your help would be very helpful and appreciated

You can download it for free on steam after you bought the game, they don't charge you for the download after you paid for the game. 

These people...

• Like 1

4. Will I Get It stolen And Locked Like What Happened When I bought A Mod server?

Please elaborate. Though in your case: Yes.

Well on the mod I bought my own Namalsk server. Started it up. Got kicked off for my own ping. Then came back a few DayZ later to fin that it was now a DayZ Epoch Chernrus server with 20+ players. And, it was locked

Hmm, could I ask you from wich host you rented your server? Because if you would just keep rcon to yourself this shouldn't be happening.

Why, exactly?

Because your post didn't make sense at all.

Well on the mod I bought my own Namalsk server. Started it up. Got kicked off for my own ping. Then came back a few DayZ later to fin that it was now a DayZ Epoch Chernrus server with 20+ players. And, it was locked

Well - that's nothing Dean Hall has to do with - that's your serverhost. Name and shame if you paid for that product. But nothing we could do about it.