Sign in to follow this  
cheRubyy

Shot in impossible ankle through wall = GG! :)

hi guys,

today i camped like a little b*tch at cherno. i saw a guy right next to me on the next building, he shot zombies with m4 from above (not the very best idea). well, i watched him, turned on stream to capture and OMG i missed my 1st and 2nd shot like a kid... i was like "WTF?!" - usually that never happens to me (tho i have a badly damaged scope). whatever shit happens and so i kept watching that building until i saw him crawling there...

at the very end you can notice some pixel of his helmet, i knew he was lying there and i thought he could never hit me in that ankle. if he would just stand up, i could easily headshot him.. well, i was fucking wrong. obviously he could 1st snipe way too far down (try sniping down when you are lying) and 2nd hit me in an impossible ankle. in my point of view it looked like he shot throught the building and hit me

shit happens, im not mad, i'm fine with that :) just a little bit sad about my 1st and 2nd shot which i missed so unlucky 

http://www.twitch.tv/cherubyy/b/495952745

btw: i dont know how long this broadcast will stay online :o

edit: flame me for sniping cherno (tho i only shot geared up guys with weapons. havn't shot even 1 unequipped guy, i even defended 2 by killing another m4-guy who was shooting at them - IM A GOOD GUY HONOR ME)

greetings,

uby

Edited by cheRubyy

Reminds me of that one time I was bored and played BF4. In the campaign, any wall that was shot, you could walk and shoot right through.

cherno'll get ya everitim

Looked like 1st shot missed because of dsync but the second one was a hit -if only you we're zeroed in at 200. 

I doubt the same guy killed you. You really exposed yourself after those shots, you also glitched outside of the chimney exposing yourself even more to surrounding players who could have shot you from almost anywhere at that point.