Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Any good Standalone YouTubers?

Jackfrags cracks me up.  He is hilarious.  He and Frankie together are a real trip.  Their most recent adventures in ARMA 3: Alito MOD are some of the best they have ever done.

Are you sure you want to watch other people play DayZ SA, seems like you get too annoyed at trivial stuff instead of just enjoying. 

I'm fairly sure, thanks

• Like 1

Jackfrags cracks me up.  He is hilarious.  He and Frankie together are a real trip.  Their most recent adventures in ARMA 3: Alito MOD are some of the best they have ever done.

I agree. Frankie and Jack together make for a great video.  Also, Frankie has a lot of knowledge of the game and weapons and has a friendly approach to other players which makes it nice to watch his videos

I absolutely can't stand Frankie.  I don't know what it is about him, but I can't watch his videos.  Rhino is hit or miss for me, but easily the best DayZ SA Youtuber I've seen so far.  Jackfrags is great too from the Battlefield videos I've seen of his.

Not a huge fan of vids with voice-over.  Maybe it's necessary for some, but I feel it's overdone.  

I absolutely can't stand Frankie.  I don't know what it is about him, but I can't watch his videos.  Rhino is hit or miss for me, but easily the best DayZ SA Youtuber I've seen so far.  Jackfrags is great too from the Battlefield videos I've seen of his.

Likewise. The use of the word 'bambi' is just awful.

Well, this is a surprise. Dyslecxi has uploaded an SA vid. I haven't watched all of it, but he is hunting coastal bandits in a 3PP:off server. If you don't know Dyslecxi, he is sort of the figurehead of Shack Tactical, a group that plays Arma 2 in very large, organized groups. They are on the hardcore military simulation side of the scale, and Dyslecxi is a very experienced, tactical and knowledgeable player. He also has a soothing voice and is as cool as a cucumber.

edit: Holy shit, 3 minutes in and already worth it. He is a goddamn ninja.

edit the second: 7 minutes in and he's already made the most powerful case for playing in first person locked servers given you a tactical explanation of the situation, and showed the importance of firing, repositioning, flanking, and observation. I only wish he would play more day Z.

If you're not just looking for SA footage, one of his clan mates did a series of early DayZ mod videos called "The Days Ahead" which captures the tension and panic of a group of 20-30 hard-core "soldiers" (by Arma standards) separated in a zombie outbreak. They only use direct chat, too.

Edited by somethingbloody
  • Like 1

*an

:P

Not really, but it was the answer to the question.

You will also find some hate speech from me about Rhinos mentality in this forum. :rolleyes: