gsp167

I killed a girl and I feel bad about it.

sexist pig #No hateful comments

Edited by meat pie

Weird that you kept apologizing like that; you could have simply left her alone.

Is the mentality of this player base honestly so fucked that you can't manage to control your own actions? I mean, really. Man, I'm glad I bought Rust. 20 hours into the game and I made real friends with a Vent channel. DayZ is drowning in fucking imbeciles.

Edited by SalamanderAnder
  • Like 7

sexist pig #No hateful comments

How was this sexist tho ?

Weird that you kept apologizing like that; you could have simply left her alone.

No.

I think you made her all wet since they supposedly like dickeads and stuff.

I think you made her all wet since they supposedly like dickeads and stuff.

Most likely.

I killed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her pristine baked beans

I killed a girl just to try it

Hope I didn't ruin her blue jeans

It felt so wrong

It felt so right

Don't mean I'll KoS all night

I killed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

Edited by EchoZeero
  • Like 6

Rude. I got killed with nothing on me today. and was like, okay? thanks. Apologizing doesn't really make me feel better either lol.

Edited by Enya

Rude. I got killed with nothing on me today. and was like, okay? thanks. Apologizing doesn't really make me feel better either lol.

Welcome to DayZ.

Those encounters will be quite common in DayZ. Happened to me plenty of times. In the end, we all learn to adjust and become better :)

Edited by TIC321

Canadian Murder Chronicles

This joke is so good it deserves both beans and a comment.

This joke is so good it deserves both beans and a comment.

... no. plz.

lol.. was it you ?

Is the mentality of this player base honestly so fucked that you can't manage to control your own actions? I mean, really. Man, I'm glad I bought Rust. 20 hours into the game and I made real friends with a Vent channel. DayZ is drowning in fucking imbeciles.

Rust that good a game you prefer posting anger on these forums rather than playing it?

Rust that good a game you prefer posting anger on these forums rather than playing it?

Someone's mad, eh ?

Killing girls in game is bad thing, just imagine how hard is for them to learn how to play, you don't see too much girl games one time I encounter some of them and they rob me lol but how could you kill her man don't you feel sorry....

If you were smart enough you could help her start adventure with her maybe she is some nice pretty girl and you missed opportunity to know her...

On topic: Girl is as much entitled to bullet as is man. That's how gender equality works.

Off topic: In Rust I entered the game and got stoned by a guy laughing hysterically. Than I respawned again and got hacked by another guy, this time silent. 3rd respawn and I 0.1 second later I was dead, with an arrow through the head. 4th respawn - the same guy as 1st time, this time yelling at me "I won't take his stuff" proceeded to stone me to death yet again. I managed to move couple of meters from the 5th spawn, enough to get murdered by irradiated wolfs. I didn't really want to go for 6th that evening so I called it a day. I never had so bad experience in DayZ in my life as I did in Rust, and I'll probably stick to standalone for now.

Edited by Fresherty
  • Like 2

If you were smart enough you could help her start adventure with her maybe she is some nice pretty girl and you missed opportunity to know her...

"If you were smart enough"

Alright, so, since she's a girl and I shot her I am not smart, what kind of fucking argument is that ?

Killing girls in game is bad thing, just imagine how hard is for them to learn how to play, you don't see too much girl games one time I encounter some of them and they rob me lol but how could you kill her man don't you feel sorry....

Don't underestimate them.. lol.  Please, don't.  I run with a girl in our crew, she'll talk to ya all nice and sweet, innocent like.  Then,  lol.. you're dead.  She's a fellow bandit hunter.  

Why do you feel bad? Killing a chick by emptying a mag in her face would make me sleep better at night, then I wouldnt have to go Chris Brown on my girlfriend.