gamer222

how long will take from unconscious to wake up?

Anyone knows how long it will take to wake up from unconscious, 5 min 10 min?, cuz sometimes when u are KoS you are unconscious that means I'm still alive but if guy shots me again that I'm dead I'm just wondering in final version how long it will take to get up?

It's until your shock level goes below your blood level.  I'm not sure of quickly it decays, but if you're healthy it should be relatively quick.  However if you're under 500 blood, you're unconscious until you get blood/saline.  When you're at that point as well, not even a defib or epi-pen will wake you up.

I am curious as to whether you can regenerate blood while unconscious. It's been a long time since I've been unconscious (been insta killed each time) so I don't really know. In the past I left it on for 10-15 minutes and nothing happened. I should think if you don't get up after 5 minutes then your blood must be below the threshold (<500 as HerrJon stated) for consciousness and there is no hope for you without 3rd party intervention or unless blood can regenerate if well fed while unconscious.

Arrrggh just been attacked by a bloke with an axe... I turned around and saw him coming just in time and got some blows on him with my axe.  I had a military helmet and he didn't... I'm now unconscious and suspect he is the same or possibly even dead....will i ever wake up to find out! 

After the initial shock of the attack i had a good laugh... I hope it was a double knock out.  I think he would have finished the job if he was conscious.

Edited by MadTommy

Hmm that is a rather long shot.  Was playing as a lone wolf.

It's been about 30 mins I'm surprised i'm not dead.

I survived!!  It was a minor Dayz miracle!

I left my PC and had dinner.. came back and was logged out of the server.  So I assumed I was dead.. So I made a new character and joined a server... only to spawn as my old character!!  It was not an ideal situation, I had all my prime gear robbed, but i still had some good stuff, I was bleeding and the screen was so blurred I was practicially blind.  Yay to be alive! 

I am a survivor.

• Like 1

y, i had a problem, i shooted guy 3 times in head with m4, then it took him less then 5mins to somehow woke up. he shoot me twice with fnx and for an hour im still unconscious.....

oh, i lost connection to the server and after i joined another one im still unconscious

Edited by JustAPolishNoob

y, i had a problem, i shooted guy 3 times in head with m4, then it took him less then 5mins to somehow woke up. he shoot me twice with fnx and for an hour im still unconscious.....

He was probably healing and you weren't.  That or his unconsciousness he had was shock based and yours was due to blood loss. Server desync can cause shots to show hitting where they don't actually hit, so you may have just been getting him in the chest or neck or something, if they even connected at all.

Not sure why you would hang around an unconscious body for 5 minutes or more, but that's probably what happened.

i was unconscious for 20 min and when i woke up, i was handcuffed and all my stuff was gone...

From my own personal experience, if you get shot and bleed.. you wont wake up until someone gives you bandage and blood/saline, possibly defibrillator(?) (never tried myself). But if you are not bleeding and laying unconcious you might wake up from a time-window between 5sec till probably a good 30 minutes or so.

I've gotten shot and lay unconcious for a few seconds and then wake up, stand up and run away to safety :) So it differs, but im not very inserted to the system of how it actually works.

i was healthy when i get shoot and 8 hours didnt helped, somehow im still unconscious... that's one of the strangest thing ive ever seenOo