Sign in to follow this  
Eve1Knieve1

My first murder.

So tired of the "I'm friendly!" garbage after being murdered so many times. Murdered my first about 30 minutes ago. Was up on the hill above the ship wreck observing it for about 15 minutes. Saw no one so I went down the hill near the front of the ship, swam around starboard, entered through the cargo container sticking out of the side, up the stairs and found the mosin I'd been looking for. Left the ship and traveled north, followed the railroad tracks to a bay called Guba and spotted a full military decked out player walking away from the grain elevators located near there. Watched him cross the tracks, sit down near some bushes overlooking a beautiful valley. He was sitting cross-legged apparently just enjoying the view and some quiet. There he ate and drank and I watched him for a long time, hoping he'd leave so I could head west without worrying about a confrontation. I started looking around to make sure he didn't have any friends with him. That's when I knew I was going to kill him. I was at his 4oclock and aimed and re-aimed many times hoping one shot would drop him. I fired a headshot behind his right ear and he slumped over clean as can be. Reliving that half pop, silence, then 'You are dead' flashed a split second in my memory, but this time through him. I waited a bit again to make sure he was solo. I looted his body of ammo, a magnum and a fine long range scope, bipod and some food. I'm not happy about the way I did it -no contact/no mercy- but I don't care. He'll respawn anew, as I have so many times, and start again like everyone else does. It was worth it.

Edited by Eve1Knieve1

Bro, Dat text background has killed more eyes than you at the moment, 

Could you change it please before I read? 

You killed him for his things and will make good use of them I'm sure. That form of banditry is completely fine and I don't think you should regret what you did at all.

Now if you took those things and proceeded to murder the defenseless, then there's a problem.

i would have done the same. its pretty fun observing. and i dont consider than a bandit kill, more of a opportunistic killing.

Lol I'm hoping I find my second mosin ever soon the first time I found one was when I had 10 minutes played and was promptly killed

So tired of the "I'm friendly!" garbage after being murdered so many times. Murdered my first about 30 minutes ago. Was up on the hill above the ship wreck observing it for about 15 minutes. Saw no one so I went down the hill near the front of the ship, swam around starboard, entered through the cargo container sticking out of the side, up the stairs and found the mosin I'd been looking for. Left the ship and traveled north, followed the railroad tracks to a bay called Guba and spotted a full military decked out player walking away from the grain elevators located near there. Watched him cross the tracks, sit down near some bushes overlooking a beautiful valley. He was sitting cross-legged apparently just enjoying the view and some quiet. There he ate and drank and I watched him for a long time, hoping he'd leave so I could head west without worrying about a confrontation. I started looking around to make sure he didn't have any friends with him. That's when I knew I was going to kill him. I was at his 4oclock and aimed and re-aimed many times hoping one shot would drop him. I fired a headshot behind his right ear and he slumped over clean as can be. Reliving that half pop, silence, then 'You are dead' flashed a split second in my memory, but this time through him. I waited a bit again to make sure he was solo. I looted his body of ammo, a magnum and a fine long range scope, bipod and some food. I'm not happy about the way I did it -no contact/no mercy- but I don't care. He'll respawn anew, as I have so many times, and start again like everyone else does. It was worth it.

Great! Good for you! Your mum must be so proud!

You're now a fully paid-up, card-carrying member of the KoS-kiddie fraternity. Welcome aboard and we hope you enjoy your stay. Don't forget to pick up your Official Arsehat on your way out.

Great! Good for you! Your mum must be so proud!

You're now a fully paid-up, card-carrying member of the KoS-kiddie fraternity. Welcome aboard and we hope you enjoy your stay. Don't forget to pick up your Official Arsehat on your way out.

i'm assuming this is the guy OP was talking about, jeesh..