Sign in to follow this  
Stylesz_Live

Teleported to the ocean by some hacker **** and now my char wont die..

Wow I totally missed that part , that guy straight up said "I was streamsniping" and then whines about getting tp'd? I think you might be a little too young for this game fella.

lol just like America, disposing quotes that make you look bad!

Am glad someone saw that!

And it was an aussie who did that actualy.

I fixed the issue btw, it took me an hour and a half to die out in the ocean, but he finaly died.

Am i still certain this was a hack and not a bug tho. Maybe something to look into?

Well i would say he was cheating, but to be fair the streamer streams his location to the www. Having a hacker backing your ass is way more serious cheating compared to what that dude did. 

Edit: As i do not know how the hacks work in SA, i'll have to base my knowledge on some youtube videos and rockets announcements. The new "network bubble" limits clients "knowledge range" to 800meters, meaning that hackers couldn't teleport out side that 800m circle. So i have to assume that they couldn't spawn other out side of that either. I can be wrong, and i probably are, but this is how i imagine it would work

Edited by csharp

Sinfulsebastian:

How is stream sniping any better than the "white night cheating faggot" (seriously? faggot? how immature...)?

You call the other guy a faggot for using a hack (or script, whatever) to teleport you into the ocean, yet what were YOU doing?

YOU were using a live broadcasted stream to give you foreknowledge of another player's location, in order to pick an angle of approach and opportunity and kill him. WHICH is different from, say, an ESP hack how? The ONLY difference is that you are not using a script. You ARE using 3rd party software (watching the stream on a video player, probably java? not sure...), and it may not be as easy as simply using ESP, but it still gives you an unfair advantage....

So how exactly, do you put yourself on a pedestal over this, to use your own words, "cunt" and "white night faggot"?

That's basically the end-game as I see it right now, also it's fun to see streamer reactions and alike. Besides, if they don't like being sniped, they could always stop streaming in the first place and move on to doing youtube videos instead. All streamers are acceptable targets, haven't you realized it yet?

As it happens, I do not use any scripts or hacks in-game to hunt streamers. It's sort of a fair game (yeah, I know his general area with the delay and all, oh wow), so take the banana out of your ass or w/e that's making you such an angry cunt. DayZ isn't that serious business

I don't think you were teleporting back to where you dropped your backpack, I think your backpack was teleporting to you.

I was swimming and ended up losing my backpack and weapon. Couldn't re-equip them so I swam toward shore and they followed me.

They disappeared and re-appeard behind me as I swam to shore and when I stood up on shore everything re-equipped.

So you probably could have swam to shore, if you could tell what direction to swim and if you wouldn't pass out from dehydration first.

"its fun to see their reactions and alike"

What are you, a middle school bully that gets off on picking on the weaker kids because he gets a rise out of their reactions? Sounds like it to me. And I would know. I was bullied relentlessly in school. Course, I later joined the US Marines and had my spine replaced by a galvanized steel rod, but nevermind that.

"if they don't like being sniped, they could always stop streaming in the first place and move on..."

Who the hell are you to tell them, or in ANY WAY, dictate what they should do with their time and lives? You have no right.

"take the banana out of your ass...angry cunt"

I am not impressed with your immature attempts to put yourself on some kind of pedestal over me. You have failed, utterly, to explain how what you are doing is anything other than cheating.

I CHALLENGE you to explain to me, in a mature manner, how you are NOT, in some way, gaining an unfair advantage over another player, which is not technically part of the games current, INTENTIONAL design, and is, in accordance with the spirit of the game.

I highly doubt you can. Especially considering the level of maturity I see in your comment.

• Like 1

I wrote a thread about this a couple of days ago, I was streamsniping some cunt and they had a white knight cheating faggot defending them, spawned in the water million miles away from home

Also, it takes approx 2 hours 15 minutes to die if you remain completely stationary

Hello there

The C word in context we can just about cope with, but "faggot" is NOT acceptable.

Loose the lazy homophobic slurs if you want to stay.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 5

UPDATE:

After reading your other posts, I suggest a rethink of attitude. Quickly.

Insulting other members is not tolerated.

EVERYONE: if you get insulted etc, use the report button. Thats what its there for.

Rgds

Lok

• Like 1

^ Why wasn't there a similar post when I was insulted (Much worse by the way) by the OP? It was just deleted by SmashT without a comment..

^ Why wasn't there a similar post when I was insulted (Much worse by the way) by the OP? It was just deleted by SmashT without a comment..

Hello there

We all work differently.

If you have an issue with an admins actions please contact them  via PM or a Green Mod.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Nice this thread has gone down hill somewhat since i last looked at it. it would be nice if people were a little more constructive with their feedback and didn't take everything as a personal slight.

The ocean teleport was something in the MOD so it could very well be a hack action, not just a bug.

The ocean teleport was something in the MOD so it could very well be a hack action, not just a bug.

There are plenty of videos that support this. There are even videos of players being teleported 50-100 meters above cherno and just falling after the hacker teleports another player where they're standing - Causing them to be pushed from player collision and fall to their death.

oh so u did read it? AWESOME 

Hello there

The C word in context we can just about cope with, but "faggot" is NOT acceptable.

Loose the lazy homophobic slurs if you want to stay.

Rgds

LoK

I'd say the two are on equal ground. There isn't really any acceptable context for either.

If this was a bug, it would be rubberbanding and i wouldent even be able to do anything at all. Another reason that am so sure of it is becouse one of my clan mates had his entire server teleported to the ocean. Also, there where 3 ppl on the server i was on, and one of them is my friend, he got teleported into a tree.

I have played over 160hours in the standalone, ive seen most bugs, and i stronlgly doubt this is one.. I cant be sure ofcourse, but i strongly feel this is a hack of some sort, what bug teleports u MILES away from the point u where? Makes no sense for that to be a bug.

Everything you say points towards it being a bug not a hacker..Do you understand game and glitch mechanics? 

• Like 1

Everything you say points towards it being a bug not a hacker..Do you understand game and glitch mechanics? 

There was a H A C K in the mod, exactly like this one... But no i have no idea how that works, pls explain allmighty penn...

Hello there

@Stylesz_Live

Almost every one of your posts in this thread has been dreadfully sarcastic/rude/trollesque. (indeed we have had to hide some)

Please readjust your attitude if you wish the thread to remain open.

Acting this way is just flamebaiting and we do not appreciate that.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Hello there

@Stylesz_Live

Almost every one of your posts in this thread has been dreadfully sarcastic/rude/trollesque. (indeed we have had to hide some)

Please readjust your attitude if you wish the thread to remain open.

Acting this way is just flamebaiting and we do not appreciate that.

Rgds

LoK

I love how u can read sarcasm of typed words and know exactly in wich context i ment it without talking to me.

If this was a bug, it would be rubberbanding and i wouldent even be able to do anything at all. Another reason that am so sure of it is becouse one of my clan mates had his entire server teleported to the ocean. Also, there where 3 ppl on the server i was on, and one of them is my friend, he got teleported into a tree.

I have played over 160hours in the standalone, ive seen most bugs, and i stronlgly doubt this is one.. I cant be sure ofcourse, but i strongly feel this is a hack of some sort, what bug teleports u MILES away from the point u where? Makes no sense for that to be a bug.

Incorrect. There is a bug right now where you suddenly warp miles away from your current position, instantly and cannot even hit escape to exit.

Sounds like a big, not a hacker

• Like 2

I'm not sure if this is a hack or not. I have been playing for 200+ hours (Never played the mod) and this has not happened to me. That would make me assume it was a hacker, but BE combats that, so it could just be a really rare bug. Either way, I have not encountered this yet. Besides, just thinking about it, if indeed it was a hacker, then wouldn't they need to know your name to do things to you? Or at least see you in the game?

Didnt read the whole thread, but you can try joining a bunch of servers really fast, I have heard that if one server has your data reserved (or whatever the term for it is), and you load into another, you get a fresh character, because it cant load the data (similar to the old D2 bug "character not found" when loading into a game)

Edited by Vodski

Seems that BattleEye and VAC aren't working like they should :(  :(  :( 

Anyhow, zero proof it's a hacker.  It's alpha with tons of bugs so no way to really prove anything unless somebody makes a video showing how to do it.   Not saying there aren't hacks out already and this does sound like another one being reported.

Edited by furono