Sign in to follow this  
colbykid

Time in game

Many games give you the option of turning up the gamma. If I simply just have to turn something up then its not an exploit. I like it the way it currently is and would hope that is doesn't get fixed. 

lol............................
So by your logic, BI should not try to fix exploits like this, simply because you like it.
Well guess what, its a unintended side effect and it has a bad impact on the game.
For that very reason it should be fixed asap.
You are a prime example of why software has to be "idiot proof" theese days, because people will go out of they're way, to exploit bugs/cheats everywhere.....

BACK ON TOPIC:
Uhm, i have to say no, keep 24 hour days ingame, It gives a certain realism feel to the game.
I remember the mod had some "mods" (modception lol) where we had shorter days ingame, and it just felt wrong. Most people tend to leave at nighttime anyway, so if we had, say 6 hours of daylight ingame, every single server would pretty much empty every 6 hours.

It seems they have significantly lightened dark time in the last patch.. my middle level gamma is now perfectly visible at night.. just black and white..

A sensible move considering the uneven playing field at night.